SHOULD OTHERS SEE YA IN THE SHOWER?

unclehobart

Gato has some really lousy timing bringing that back to life after everything else that has happend over at Scotts board today. Unfortunately, Its still just as tacky as if you would have said it today as you have insinuated that Tracy is a whore. You have engaged in far too many instances of sanctimonious belittling of our relationship in little nips and stabs over the course of our relationship just because we aren't married. I always knew you were kidding... but it always hurt Tracy in little ways especially because you knew that she struggled with going against her belief in marriage to be with me because I am the one that does not believe in it. You knew this from personal conversations and yet still chose to continue needling her far too frequently. This day, your failure to take my PM's seriously, to take Tracy's feelings seriously and to not even try and contact her or at least try to understand or diffuse the situation has me thinking that you really don't care about our feelings after all. It has now cost you her participation upon both boards because as she puts it "I'm done. I don't need to be tripped up every time I talk about our relationship. We're just as valid as every other couple."

As for me... I don't know. I'm pretty pissed off.

K62

I have no idea what all that is about, but on a brighter note...

... It never bothered me in the least bit in an open shower, and I have been in MANY.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Gato has some really lousy timing bringing that back to life after everything else that has happend over at Scotts board today. Unfortunately, Its still just as tacky as if you would have said it today as you have insinuated that Tracy is a whore. You have engaged in far too many instances of sanctimonious belittling of our relationship in little nips and stabs over the course of our relationship just because we aren't married. I always knew you were kidding... but it always hurt Tracy in little ways especially because you knew that she struggled with going against her belief in marriage to be with me because I am the one that does not believe in it. You knew this from personal conversations and yet still chose to continue needling her far too frequently. This day, your failure to take my PM's seriously, to take Tracy's feelings seriously and to not even try and contact her or at least try to understand or diffuse the situation has me thinking that you really don't care about our feelings after all. It has now cost you her participation upon both boards because as she puts it "I'm done. I don't need to be tripped up every time I talk about our relationship. We're just as valid as every other couple."

As for me... I don't know. I'm pretty pissed off.

:confused: Since I don't frequent Scott's board as often as this one, I'll have to assume that I did something really stupid. I apologize to all parties involved, and wish I hadn't dug this old thread up as it seems to have opened a can of worms that should not have been opened...

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Gato has some really lousy timing bringing that back to life after everything else that has happend over at Scotts board today. Unfortunately, Its still just as tacky as if you would have said it today as you have insinuated that Tracy is a whore.

Wasn't prof referring to vortex in that 2 year old post? :confuse3:

Inkara1

Gato - you had no way of knowing you'd open up a can of worms. Don't feel like it's your fault.

Luis - he was asking Tonks the question in the two-year-old post. He quoted unc, then addressed it to Tonks (her real name's Tracy).

MrBishop

Yeah but with the grape more toward the middle

Couldn't find a better picture of a pretzel, so my PShop work didn't look so well. :shrug:

I still don't get it...but then again, MrsBish doesn't understand how I can mix Muslix and yogurt together and call it breakfast. :D