SHOULD OTHERS SEE YA IN THE SHOWER?

decipher

my school had individual stalls to take showers in. Still was a bitch though, because you had to wait, and there was always that one person who took forever.

kuulani

I never minded taking showers after gym ... I preferred it over being stinkie ...

Maybe its different where I am, we teased the people who didn't shower. In gym, we trained for a 15K run and biathalon at the end of the year. Needless to say, we got very sweaty, and those that didn't shower didn't come out smelling like roses.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
Altron said:
In middle school kids care what you look like, not what you act like.

<self-righteous ranting>
yeah, it's in HS that they care how you act, they still haven't figured out that people exist who are different from them. eventually some of them quit judging you, but not many.:cool:
</rant>

Vortex

75renegade said:
Me thinks Vortex an' Unc's narritive is more interestin'!

Though Vort, yer excitement appears to be fueled by a greater illusion of power in this play.

Doesn't matter, all the males r feelin' intrigued.:brow:
As Unc said, moment's over, sowwy :) I spoilt everyone's fun by getting out of the shower (all those poses were hurting my back :p )

*pours UncleHobart another drink* :D

Vortex

Well since the floor hasn't been cleaned since last week, and I'm rolling around on it, what do you think :p

tofu

we never actually worked out so hardcore that we smelled.. sure we broke a sweat, but it wasnt something that you needed to shower off asap. with all that being said... no one took showers

kuulani

tommyj27 said:
kuulani said:
In gym, we trained for a 15K run and biathalon at the end of the year.
Wow, was that in High School? we played pickleball and big base:eek:

yup, high school. private schools can make their students do anything. oops, I was a little off on the numbers ...

Grade 9:
... During the second semester, students choose aerobic swimming or running for their fitness training. Midway through the second semester, to give students an indication of their training levels, swimmers complete a 1500 meter swim while runners complete a 6 km run. At the end of the school year, swimmers complete a 3 km swim and runners complete a 10 km run.

Grade 10:
... students participate in aerobic swimming and running in preparation for the culminating May biathlon that consists of an 800-meter ocean swim and a 4.2-mile run.

Kamehameha Schools

Professur

unclehobart said:
*awakes as if from a gentle dream*
*rubs eyes*

Allright.. heres the deal .. If you move in with me I'll pay your way through a masters degree; free room and board.

*left hand starts to slightly twitch*
*a thin layer of perspiration forms on the upper lip*

So, Tracy, how's the schooling coming?