SHOULD OTHERS SEE YA IN THE SHOWER?

unclehobart

You know how this game works.. the longer you hold the pose, the more rand somehow mysteriously appears in your checking account. ;)

Now whip your hair into pigtails and put an innocent expression on your face ... work that bar of soap ... lord loves a squeaky clean body.

Vortex

Like this:

sf20000318.gif

??

;)

unclehobart

Ohh-hh-hh-hhhh... baaaaby, baby, baby ... *lustful gurgling noises* *sound of a few 100 rand hitting the table*

I need a few minutes to recover. I'm finding it hard to get near the keyboard... something... keeps... getting.. in... the ... way.
*glazed awe expression of bliss, touch of drool at the corner of the mouth*

unclehobart

poor people are perverts... I'm just eclectic and race with the art neuveau crowd with a well defined set of tastes that run the gammut of the lowest rung of human lust.

unclehobart

*grovels on the floor* *weakly holds out his credit card* Have mercy, mistress... have mercy on poor hobart ...

75renegade

Re: how bout this?

tommyj27 said:
now i'm curious.
is this fear of showering with others something that people grow out of?:confuse2:

i know i never would have bared my white ass in HS, but now I can handle it if i'm working out or something. not something i necessarily look forward to, but i can manage now.

I agree with ya tommyj,

I guess the point was, the whole, emotional an' psychological effect, that bein' unfairly ridiculed for "unmutual" physical developement, has on a person, durin' the adolescent years, among peers of the same age an' gender.

I have an' extremely diminished concern, (like none), for the way another "adult" may choose to view me in the buff, now that I've got all I'm gonna git, an' I have the perspective that my worthiness as a person in society, has nothin' to do with God's own choice of "equippin' me.:)

75renegade

Re: Re: how bout this?

75renegade said:
tommyj27 said:
now i'm curious.
is this fear of showering with others something that people grow out of?:confuse2:

i know i never would have bared my white ass in HS, but now I can handle it if i'm working out or something. not something i necessarily look forward to, but i can manage now.

I agree with ya tommyj,

I guess the point was, the whole, emotional an' psychological effect, that bein' unfairly ridiculed for "unmutual" physical developement, has on a person, durin' the adolescent years, among peers of the same age an' gender.

I have an' extremely diminished concern, (like none), for the way another "adult" may choose to view me in the buff, now that I've got all I'm gonna git, an' I have the perspective that my worthiness as a person in society, has nothin' to do with God's own choice of "equippin' me.:)

Geez! The interpretive liberties that might've been takin' with last part of my reply started to scare even me................

To be more gender-specific, I'd like to clarify that ............what I meant was................All that really matters to me now , is that my fiance' is quite pleased the "equipment"!! An' besides that, for what its worth, no, I'm not "public" nudest who takes his chances pickin' up bars of soap from the floor of the local fitness center shower.

I'm much too homo-phobic for that.:D

Vortex

unclehobart said:
*grovels on the floor* *weakly holds out his credit card* Have mercy, mistress... have mercy on poor hobart ...
*thinks about his plea*
Okay

:Devil:

*does half-innocent-poses*

:angel: ;)

unclehobart

use the herbal essence ... uuuuuuuussssse it!

*forgets to eat*
*forgets to sleep*
*forgets to blink*
*just sitting here ... staring at ...them.. err... her... I mean her*