Shoutbox

Professur

Water is tasteless. It's the minerals and chemicals you taste. That's why noone likes to drink distilled water. Spring water has bubbled through rocks and dirt before reaching your lips. "drinking water" has been heavily filtered, which usually removes the minerals, but leaves behind chemicals.

Inkara1

Professur said:
Inky's close to 10,000 posts. Special prizes to the person who first quotes his 10,000'th post.

My kind of luck it will be something stupid, like "HELP! MY BUTT ITCHES AND I CAN'T SCRATCH IT!" or "HELP! I RELEASED AN SBD AND THERE'S NO DOG AROUND TO BLAME IT ON!"

simplyred

Inkara1 said:
My kind of luck it will be something stupid, like "HELP! MY BUTT ITCHES AND I CAN'T SCRATCH IT!" or "HELP! I RELEASED AN SBD AND THERE'S NO DOG AROUND TO BLAME IT ON!"

Or help I had a salad for lunch, and the event is completely misunderstood :D

AlphaTroll

Red you should thank your lucky stars you are still relatively innocent. Don't worry about the salad thing, they were being yuckie ;)

I used to be a good girl.

Until I came here.

Mare

So excited I can hardly contain myself, for my Mommy is coming today!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mare

She's here........She's here! Went to the airport , flight delayed 45 minutes, technical difficulties in PA. But she made it. Me & the boys ran down and gave her the biggest hugs she ever had! So good to see her!

AlphaTroll

Well, you asked for it.

And I think I have just managed to do something Chuck Norris can only dream of - smacked someone straight back into themselves, melted in a bucket.