Slim *chortle*!!!!

Professur

Nixy said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmm margarita

hahaha I don't even know my own age...I was ABOUT to type "You better come to Canada to buy it though cause I'm not legal to drink there"...not only am I legal there but I have been for over a year...:lloyd:

We had a meeting with the boss monday. First words out of his mouth were "holy shit, you're going grey". Not usually a good sign when the other guy is 15 years older than I am.

Slim Pickens

Professur said:
We had a meeting with the boss monday. First words out of his mouth were "holy shit, you're going grey". Not usually a good sign when the other guy is 15 years older than I am.

It could be worse-you could be "turning loose" instead of gray

Professur

Slim Pickens said:
It could be worse-you could be "turning loose" instead of gray

Going bald doesn't worry me. I'll just comb over my shoulder hair. But it's turning grey too.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
If I hadn't gone to the BBQ last summer, I'd still have never met a single person on this board. The closest registered member to me is two hours away in Bakersfield and something tells me he doesn't want me to show up on his doorstep one day and say, "hey, Research Monkey! I did a little research myself and found you!"

I met Les and Squiggs before the Montreal bbq...I then met Prof, Uki, Paul, Bish, Cam, Mirlyn, Stewey, Unc, Tonks, and SL at the BBQ... and of course even though he doesn't come around anymore I knew brainsoft before I joined the boards...hopefully this summer I'll crash Prof's cottage one weekend (providing I'm not an unemployed bum) AND make the BBQ :)

chcr

Too cute for words
Welcome Slim (loved you in Dr. Strangelove BTW).

Hey, point of information everyone. I was under the impression that tomatos were strictly for throwing at Inky, not for being thrown by him. Enquiring minds wanna know. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
chcr said:
Welcome Slim (loved you in Dr. Strangelove BTW).

Hey, point of information everyone. I was under the impression that tomatos were strictly for throwing at Inky, not for being thrown by him. Enquiring minds wanna know. :D

I think we musta thrown some not quite ripe enough ones at him one day and they didn't smash...so he kept them for revenge :D