Slope sliding saddness

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Once, when I was a kid, I started poking a stick at a possum, who was protecting its nest. It started hissing and nipping at the stick, trying to warn me to back off, but I kept at it. I just kept poking and poking and poking with that stick, just to see how mad that possum could get.

I found out.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
SouthernN'Proud said:
Once, when I was a kid, I started poking a stick at a possum, who was protecting its nest. It started hissing and nipping at the stick, trying to warn me to back off, but I kept at it. I just kept poking and poking and poking with that stick, just to see how mad that possum could get.

I found out.

yep, wasn't a possum, but same experience.

painful lesson.

oh BTW nambla and gay marriage??

same connection as the moral majority and the KKK

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Jesus Christ! Are we still arguing about this? It's quite obvious that if I allow the two gay guys next door to marry and have a somewhat normal life with the partner they choose to spend it with, well then, by god my other neighbor will quite obviously start fucking his cat on the front porch. Yep. Makes perfect fucking sense.

Inkara1

PT said:
Jesus Christ! Are we still arguing about this? It's quite obvious that if I allow the two gay guys next door to marry and have a somewhat normal life with the partner they choose to spend it with, well then, by god my other neighbor will quite obviously start fucking his cat on the front porch. Yep. Makes perfect fucking sense.
In that case it would be perfectly OK because he would still be fucking a pussy. :D

But on the front porch, though... that might be a cause for concern.

flavio

Banned
PT said:
You've got a nice way of putting things :roll2:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
PT said:

his underage gender-confused special needs cat.

actually it will give him the right to sleep with a cat the SAME SEX AS HIM!!!!!!!!

rrfield

PT said:

This is the most logical post I've seen in months.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
flavio wanted to say there's no connection between homosexuality & pedophilia. I showed a commection & named the source. Here's more from the same article...

ILGA had passed a resolution in 1985 which stated that "young people have the right to sexual and social self-determination and that age of consent laws often operate to oppress and not to protect." In spite of this apparent agreement with NAMBLA on the age of consent issue just nine years before, ILGA, by a vote of 214-30 expelled NAMBLA and two other groups (MARTIJN and Project Truth) in early 1994 because they were judged to be "groups whose predominant aim is to support or promote pedophilia." Although ILGA removed NAMBLA, the U.N. reversed its decision to grant ILGA special consultative status. Repeated attempts by ILGA to reacquire special status with the U.N. have not been successful, but the group does exercise consultative status with the European Commission.

Granted, the International Gay & Lesbian Association have since denounced NAMBLA as a bunch of freaks & criminals, there is a historical connection. As I pointed out earlier, this is not about similarities (or dissimilarities) between urges but about legal precedent.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
So using that logic, the Bush family once supported Hitler. The United States once supported Bin Laden. Therefore the Bush family is Pro-Hitler and the United States supports terrorism.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Why don't you read the rest of the post PT. Your concern hsa been answered.

As far as bin Laden & the US, yep, when he was fighitng the Soviet Union in Afghanistan we trained him & sent him forth. He succeded in driving the commie bastards back to their side of the wall. He then decided that he didn't like us in Saudi Arabia, even though we'd been invited. So now, he's laying buried under a mountain in Pakistan, thanks to our big boomers.

Yes there is historical evidence of a connection. There is also historical evidence of a clear cut & distinct seperation.

MrBishop

Gonz said:
Sodomy is intercourse between those of the same sex & a human & an animal.
Often simply refers to anal sex; however, the actual dictionary definition includes anything considered "unnatural or deviate sexual intercourse" which may include everything from oral sex to sex between partners of the same gender.
I've read it as non-procreative intercourse. Inclused oral sex, anal sex and vaginal sex with a propholactic.

catocom

MrBishop said:
I've read it as non-procreative intercourse. Inclused oral sex, anal sex and vaginal sex with a propholactic.
So if you use a rubber, it's sodomy?

I've always seen it simply as anal sex.