So anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Banned
As I was saying,

Hi Error ,

Sorry you feel so picked on. It does happen sometimes.

....so who's the queer-boy? He really creeps me out, I feel like he's starring at me.

He's not queer-boy! He's Toryn Green, the new lead singer of fuel. Here's him again... one of his yummiest pics yet:

52f5vn7.jpg

By the way, an entire thread is closed because ONE person just decided she didn't like it? There was decent conversation going on there... no reason to close it... so maybe you schould close the entire site down, lady. Be consistent.

Error

Banned
*GASP*

P E R S O N A L A T T A C K ! !! ! !!

Btw, I'm allergic to Shut The Fuck Up... thanks for the offer though.

Error

Banned
There was a lesson?

Oh god... I forgot I wasn't ever supposed to be sarcastic or joke.. forgive me, GOD.

Error

Banned
Is it irritating the hell out of you that you can't really do anything to me for the way I'm talkin? Cuz this exact type of thing is seen all over the forums so if you were to do somethin to me, you'd have to do it to the rest of them?

I'm completely within my rights to think what I wish about you... and I can be as sarcastic as I want... because 100% of the people here are the same way to each other.

Except for whatever reason, it's ok for them, but not for me. It's because you got a beeg problem with me, Gonz. No other reason for it really... and now you got Leslie all fucking with me too... but she's a girl.. of course she's gonna follow the guy flexin dem muscles!

unclehobart

Sorry... but it is your actions that are seemigly cracked at the moment. These antics only serve to prove that the choice to jail you here were indeed correct.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Error, if you calm down and conduct yourself in an adult-er manner, then you'll be let out of here. Otherwise, you're going to find yourself stuck in here and/or banned.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
10. Membership is a privilege, not a right. If you consistently violate any part of this Acceptable Use Policy, we reserve the right to suspend or revoke your membership, ban your email address to prevent re-registration, ban your IP address to prevent access, or in extreme cases, contact any internet service provider on record to report abuse.

7. Repetitive shit stirring, use of the AUP as a general defense tactic, making unprovoked personal attacks, or behaving in an unacceptable or unreasonable manner may result in restriction of your posting or viewing privileges, including but not limited to, the offending member being sent to the Kiddie Korner until he/she can behave, a trip to the coventry, or an instant ban. OTCentral.com will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes acceptable and reasonable manner.

As Leslie said before, if you stop the shit stirring and the whining you'll be out of the KK in no time, it isn't that hard. However, if you keep pushing the buttons, we might as well push some.

unclehobart

Thats a full hat trick. The US, Mexico, and Canada collectively ...that's all of NAFTA... think you're being a spaz.

spike

Lesson NOT learned.

Maybe if you clarified the rules a bit it would help?

For example you could make a list of members that are allowed to insult and say "fuck you" and which can't and why. Then post it for everyone to see.

Also maybe why on earth a "fuck you" is considered an in insult in the first place and why it's more serious than the regular personal attacks from other people that are ignored?

It's probably pretty confusing for a newer member to see mods, admins, and other members saying fuck you and making personal attacks and racist or bigoted remarks. They might be liable to think that they can do it too.

Error

Banned
I love you, spike.

Leslie: I don't need to calm down.. I was starting to have fun (clean fun, not angry haha look how sarcastic i can be fun) in the other thread and you closed it for no reason. There wasn't anything going on there that was reason to close it. That just ticked me off.. it's like you've jumped on this gang-up-on-error bandwagon.

I don't care how long I'm stuck in here... I'm still going to think Gonz is an ass, I'm still going to think the admins here are crappy and biased, and I'm still going to voice my opinions as I see fit. Right now, I'm still pretty much laughing at this entire thing... you'd think being a MAN he'd have heard a fuck you or two in his lifetime... and don't bring up the shit about you guys don't "know" me and can't "tell" that I was joking... it was *only* obvious.

Who would be serious saying "Fuck you! That's my word!"

lol.

Error

Banned
The guy just wanted a reason to do somethin to me, so he's pretending to be all offended and making sure everyone believes that's how he took it... and the majority of you are kissing his freakin ass. Only a few see the post in question for what it is... and they're awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.