So girls....

Would you let another girl go down on you?

• YES!

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • NO! Thats gross!

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Perhaps, I'm not sure at this point

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I'm a guy and can't wait to see the results!

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

unclehobart

C'mon. Vorty ... I've already set up the cameras. Nows your moment in the sun. Do us all proud. Get in there and take one for the team.

Vortex

/me waves at camera

UncleHobart, even if it was a guy that went down on me, I wouldn't enjoy it, it's not my thing, sorry. But if you keep the cameras up, I could get you... another "display" that you might enjoy ;)

/me raises her eye brow suggestivley

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Hah, I had a girlfriend that told me that once, that she just didn't like it. Three hours later she was begging for more. If you don't like it, it's only becuase it's never been done properly.

unclehobart

There must be something here in my bag of tricks that you would find useful.

*dumps out a large steamer trunk of oddities*
*a vertibile scary yet tantilizing treasure trove of sexual gizmos both fair and foul spill in all directions*
*A bag of every conceivable size of battery breaks open and rolls in all directions*
*every latex implement imaginible stands in a meter high Mt Fuji in the center of the room*
*various contraptions peek out from every and all crevices .. most defy description*
*unc dives a hand into the center of the pile and pulls out a gorilla mask and a set of swim fins*
*smears salmon oil all over his chest*
*fires up the cameras*

Cries out: 'Avast ye scurvvy dogs! Strike your sails and prepare to be boarded! Surrender your women..'

*casts a hastily typed script into Vortexs lap and points out the highlighted portion that she should read in reply*

Vortex

/me tries manuver unc' wants her to do

WTF?!?!?!?! Human knees don't bend that way!

unclehobart

How easily manipulated I am ... shes knows me all to well.

*unclehobart breaks his own knees to accomodate the moment

unclehobart

Spirit said:
The Kissy Goddess orders Unc to personally deliver all those goods to her.
It took me 2 hours to get through customs last time.. theres no telling what would happen if I tried to smuggle the magic steamer trunk across. Half of the stuff in there is probably banned. I'd get 5-8 in minimum security ... the other convicts would use me as currency.