So hey, anyone object to unbanning me?

spike

So no rules right? We're all officially allowed to personally attack other members as much as we want in the most vile ways we can think of? Insult their moms, wives, kids, etc.

You're saying even lefties are allowed now?

ResearchMonkey

1280401146846.jpg

spike

I assume you're talking about you wanting to get in my but from your fantasy the other day. It's not going to happen.

No means no.

valkyrie

I assume you're talking about you wanting to get in my but from your fantasy the other day. It's not going to happen.

No means no.
It's not PC to make fun of someone because they play for the other team. ;)
:banana2:
ROFLMAO! "no means no"
:rofl: :roll2: :lol2:
Watch ur cornhole, Spikey.
+1

ResearchMonkey

It's not PC to make fun of someone because they play for the other team. ;)
:banana2:
ROFLMAO! "no means no"
:rofl: :roll2: :lol2:
Watch ur cornhole, Spikey.
+1

Thats right Val. You're a much better person than I am. You are more tolerant and accepting, you are smarter and have knowledge that I'll never grasp. You are enlightened and above the majority of cretins who are cruel in their imposing belief of those silly JudeoChristian values. Your level of intelligence progressed and surpassed basic human nature into a truly enlightened being.

I'm certain you will hold yourself to a higher enlightened standard. I'm sure you would never make a disparaging statement that demonstrates the aborrate behaviors of homosexuals in an attempt to devalue another person.

You are a finer human.

irony at its best.

Winky

Nancy Reagan said: just say no!

Barry sez: Yes we Can!
(ram our agenda up your ass against your will)

Winky

you shall rot here forever

they need privacy when they hold their
skull and bones meetings

ResearchMonkey

Yes, I'm projecting that your fantasy about my butt isn't going to work out for you. I'm still going to be telling you no.
You're not being very clear about your focus, I'm not sure what's on your mind. What is it that your trying to say here, what is my fantasy that you ass-u-me??

Can you spell it out for me?