So hey, anyone object to unbanning me?

Winky

Hah yer STILL banned!

Is that cuz someone else already has dibs on it?

Inquiring minds want to know.

2132f7s.jpg

spike

Nah, just not into that sort of thing. So I'm politely declining.

You don't need to call him a butt pirate over it though.

spike

I said in your fantasies and you replied "in your butt". You're fantasies about being in my butt.

ResearchMonkey

I said in your fantasies and you replied "in your butt". You're fantasies about being in my butt.
Ah! You deduced this train of self-flattering logic all by yourself? Nice.

So you're simply making shit up and lying again then. Thanks for clearing that up for us. Carry on.

spike

Just going by the words you typed. unless you were lying.

Looks like your one of those self hating types.

ResearchMonkey

Just going by the words you typed. unless you were lying.
See, I said "in your butt" and you, in your grandiose and self-flattering mind , envisioned me in your butt. The truth is I thinking more along the lines of maybe a toy train.

wink: She's OK with it, shes tired of tripping over the tracks on the floor.

ResearchMonkey

That doesn't even make any sense. RM said it.
spike, this is a fine example of your dishonesty.

Just like the Shirley Sherrod issue. The context is that she Is a racist and was caught being a racist by own voice. But to you, the issue is that someone edited a video and passed it to Brietbart who published it.

You're so blind that you cannot understand what the issue is. Shirley Sherrod demonstrated she was racist. THAT is the important context of the issue. The editing thing is just noise you keep making to drown the signal.

Next time you see your doctor, ask him to check your orbitofrontal cortex. I think it might be missing.

spike

spike, this is a fine example of your dishonesty.

That is dishonesty. Wrong. Fox falsely suggested that Sherrod discriminated against a white farmer. And you defend it.

Next time you see your doctor, ask him to check your orbitofrontal cortex. I think it might be missing.

A good indicator that your argument is weak. One again throwing a tantrum with childlike trolling. It's a common thing...lashing out aimlessly when wrong.

I know it has to be frustrating but everyone needs to grow up sometime.

ResearchMonkey

THe point was that she is a racist, which she is.

The story stands, you're an idiot, Case Closed

Enjoying myself at your expense keeps it fun around here. If everyone here was as anal rentive as you are, this place would suck.

spike

THe point was that she is a racist, which she is.

Point is "Fox falsely suggested that Sherrod discriminated against a white farmer. And you defend it."

They lied to you and you defend them. I haven't seen any proof that she's a racist.

The story stands

Enjoying myself at your expense keeps it fun around here.

My expense? :laugh:

You making a fool out of yourself doesn't do me any harm. It does keep a lot of reasonable people from wanting to join the discussion. You throw tantrums at the expense of the board.

If everyone here was as anal rentive as you are, this place would suck.

I'm pretty laid back. I don't get all uptight and throw tantrums when someone disagrees with me.