So I just found out I dont need to do Homework...

Razor Ramon

Exams = 500 points total

Homeworks = 25 points total. :lol2:

In a 525 point class.

I always ace tests, but am too lazy for HW. Looks like I scored :swing:

Razor Ramon

drkavnger99 said:
What class is this? I want to take it LOL! :lloyd:

Math 60 :lol2:

I made it to Alg 2 in Highschool, but got a D.

Then I placed low in the placement test, but hey.

Cant argue with an easy class for my GPA.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Yeah...and you just magically learn the stuff for the exam without doing HW right??

Inkara1

I did, but anyways... RR should bask in the moment, because this is the closest he'll ever come to "scoring" without facing the possibility of 20 years in Corcoran State Prison.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
I did, but anyways... RR should bask in the moment, because this is the closest he'll ever come to "scoring" without facing the possibility of 20 years in Corcoran State Prison.

You mean, getting fucked right? :D

Inkara1

Maybe then he'll be able to report to us on what it's like to have rectal splinters from a mop handle.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Maybe then he'll be able to report to us on what it's like to have rectal splinters from a mop handle.

:lloyd:

I can already report what happens when you start post secondary and don't do homework...atleast I rectified it.

Inkara1

Nixy said:
:lloyd:

I can already report what happens when you start post secondary and don't do homework...atleast I rectified it.
Sorry... I had to get my mind out of gross butt-rape references mode in order to read that right.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Sorry... I had to get my mind out of gross butt-rape references mode in order to read that right.

Yeah, after I typed it I realized how it could be misread :D

Inkara1

Yeah, I picked up on that too... but it was too hard to translate the rectified/rectum pun to words and have it still work, so I didn't.

rrfield

I didn't do any math homework until calculus, senior year of HS. Come to think of it, I only did homework in about 3 classes in HS...calc, AP physics and...uh...maybe 2 classes.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
It was the first day of school here today. It's truly the most wonderful time of the year!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Inkara1 said:
Yeah, I picked up on that too... but it was too hard to translate the rectified/rectum pun to words and have it still work, so I didn't.
Alright, who the fuck stole Inky's signon?

Shameful.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Leslie said:
It was the first day of school here today. It's truly the most wonderful time of the year!
You're kidding, damn, my kids been in for two weeks already. It's been nice.

Stop Laughing

Chicago's public schools started today, too. Trust me Les, you want as little in common with those schools as possible...

Thankfully I was never subjected to it, they're one of the most underfunded systems in the country (damn state's stealing from the kids 'cause they'd rather spend their money tearing up the tollways making more I-PASS lanes), no wonder the test scores are so low.