So I might get a new doggie anyway

Q

This little girl:

Georgie was rescued from a north Georgia shelter. She has had her jaw broken at some time in the past, but it's all healed now, and causes her no chewing difficulties. It does give her a funny, crooked little nose though! She also appears to have had surgery on her left eye, to repair a damaged cornea; it looks like it will be fully healed in a couple of weeks. Georgie is about 2 years old, and very friendly and happy. She gets along with other dogs and with cats. She weighs about 13 pounds, and is 90% housebroken. Her only accidents occur when she is left alone, so we suspect she has some degree of seperation anxiety. Her fostermom thinks she would do best in a home with older children.

Q

Yep, the crooked smile caught my eye first. Then I read how she got it.:crying4: now I can't stop thinking about her. I sent an email to the rescue site earlier, still waiting to hear if she's been adopted yet.

Bowman

no sorry i dont, looks just like yours except, mine would be licking his balls...... and he looks alot older

Q

Mine doesn't have any balls, he licks his ass instead.:retard2:
Does yours have the big bat ears?

Bowman

naaaaa there abit smaller than that...... but ive just remembered..... my dog doesnt have any balls either..... it just licks around there

greenfreak

That's great Q! It almost looks like he's winking at the camera. I worry about the seperation anxiety though--that can be a killer. My old landlord's dog had it and he would howl and bark constantly whenever they left. Peeing on the floor was constant... They never took steps to break the dog from his habits either. :(

Q

I'm not too worried about the seperation anxiety with the other dogs around. Chopper loves to snuggle when he sleeps and they're about the same size. Plus I gate them in the kitchen-laundry room when I'm gone. Vinyl floor and newspapers.

greenfreak

You've got a point-all the cases I ever knew of seperation anxiety was with a single dog, not part of a group of dogs. You'll have to keep us informed!