So I snagged me another one

FluerVanderloo

One of those "I don't want a relationship" kind of guys, and I changed his mind. It took 2 months, but I can officially claim him now. And on top of that, he's the one that brought up the idea. I so rock.

The info:
His name is Brian, he's in the Honors college on a full scholarship, he doesn't smoke, drinks about as much as I do, writes for the school paper, and he's a total World of Warcraft dork. Neat freak, very practical ond orderly, just like me. Yay!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
WHOOO

I decided this weekend that I am once again open to dating. Yup, spring is definately in the air!!

Best of luck, post pics :D

Professur

FluerVanderloo said:
One of those "I don't want a relationship" kind of guys, and I changed his mind. It took 2 months, but I can officially claim him now. And on top of that, he's the one that brought up the idea. I so rock.

The info:
His name is Brian, he's in the Honors college on a full scholarship, he doesn't smoke, drinks about as much as I do, writes for the school paper, and he's a total World of Warcraft dork. Neat freak, very practical ond orderly, just like me. Yay!

I'm going on record right now. This will crash and burn, and you asked for it. And I will laugh my ass off when it does.

FluerVanderloo

Nixy said:
I decided this weekend that I am once again open to dating. Yup, spring is definately in the air!!

Best of luck,

Thanks, you too! Springtime rocks.

Nixy said:
post pics :D

Here you go. He's looking kinda cranky though. We got camera crazy and he was a victim.
n15206355_30013329_3958.jpg

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Professur said:
I'm going on record right now. This will crash and burn, and you asked for it. And I will laugh my ass off when it does.

I really hate to agree with mushrooms, but this one happens to be spot on.

Girl, you cannot convert a horny college guy to a DAMN thing in two months. I know. I was one. He is playing you like a fiddle.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Oh to be young & horny...err, in love.

On second thought, they can have it. Once was enough.

HomeLAN

SouthernN'Proud said:

Girl, you cannot convert a horny college guy to a DAMN thing in two months. I know. I was one. He is playing you like a fiddle.

Yup! Enjoy it, but know what you're truly getting into.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
*Yet another that joins prof and the rest on the subject.

Just enjoy it now, no point in worrying about tomorrow.

Professur

SouthernN'Proud said:

Did you have a back experience with mushrooms when you were younger? A bad trip, maybe?

Professur

FluerVanderloo said:

What scares me is ..... that's worth the effort? The only way a guy looking like that got laid when I was that age was if he was really good on guitar.

FluerVanderloo

Professur said:
What scares me is ..... that's worth the effort? The only way a guy looking like that got laid when I was that age was if he was really good on guitar.

All a matter of preferences I suppose.

And I do plan on enjoying it while I've got it. Might as well.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Professur said:
Did you have a back experience with mushrooms when you were younger? A bad trip, maybe?

No back experiences with mushrooms. No bad trips either. Just not all that fond of sharing opinions with fungii.

Professur

SouthernN'Proud said:
No back experiences with mushrooms. No bad trips either. Just not all that fond of sharing opinions with fungii.

Why not? Lots of people find that hanging around with me enhances the pleasure of the endeavour. I'm a fun guy to be around.

tonksy

Lots of guys say they don't want relationships until they get to know the girl enough to say "Dude! What am I thinking? She's great".
Just hold your own and enjoy yourself and don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Prof? lotsa girls like guys for their personalities. Don't fall over from the shock or anything.