So I snagged me another one

Professur

*prof struggles mightily to pull himself back together*

tonksy said:
Lots of guys say they don't want relationships until they get to know the girl enough to say "Dude! What am I thinking? She's great".
Just hold your own and enjoy yourself and don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Prof? lotsa girls like guys for their personalities. Don't fall over from the shock or anything.

*Prof gives up the effort and collapses back into his puddle, undergoing further degradation to the plasma state and begins to giggle and chortle as he soaks into the floorboards.*

tonksy

Dude, it's true. I have gone out on dates with guys that swear they weren't looking for anything serious because I wasn't either...next thing I know they are wanting to get serious. It happens. A guy thinks that you are going to be a certain way and when he finds out how you are he changes his mind.

Slim Pickens

tonksy said:
Dude, it's true. I have gone out on dates with guys that swear they weren't looking for anything serious because I wasn't either...next thing I know they are wanting to get serious. It happens. A guy thinks that you are going to be a certain way and when he finds out how you are he changes his mind.

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tonksy again.

:grinyes:

Professur

tonksy said:

You mean like the way a someone doesn't really give a fuck about you, until they suddenly realize that you don't give a fuck about them, and then they're suddenly trying to be your best friend? Right up until you are friends with them, and they find someone else that's more important at the moment?

tonksy

It's annoying really
Guy- "I don't want a relationship"
Girl - "Okay" :shrug:
Guy- "What?"
Girl- "Okay"
Guy- "What do you mean okay?"
Girl- "I don't want to settle down either."
Guy- "Well why not? I don't think I like the idea of you dating other people"

Men.

tonksy

Professur said:
You mean like the way a someone doesn't really give a fuck about you, until they suddenly realize that you don't give a fuck about them, and then they're suddenly trying to be your best friend? Right up until you are friends with them, and they find someone else that's more important at the moment?
Sorta....but not the end bit.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Prof is just SO used to being able to predict the terrible downfall of relationships for me that he's spreading it onto other people.

I'm not saying this guy is and I'm not saying he isn't...maybe he's playing you, maybe he's not...noone knows, not even Prof, and if you're enjoying yourself then that is all that matters :) Have fun while you're young (I'm not trying to sound old or like I know more...I am still in the "I'm young and having fun" stage too and I want everyone to just live life to the fullest :) )

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Well uh, good luck with that. Surely he's not just a lying bastard that is just telling you what you want to hear. No men are like that...

Oh fuck I almost said that with a straight face.

ekahs retsam

FluerVanderloo said:
One of those "I don't want a relationship" kind of guys, and I changed his mind. It took 2 months, but I can officially claim him now. And on top of that, he's the one that brought up the idea. I so rock.

Glad to see you found someone that makes you happpy.

One word of advice though, if you notice he is spending tons of time with you but little or no time with his friends, tell him you will be busy for a few nights. This gives him time to miss you and go hang out with his friends. Plus, if his friends like you it really helps your chances of a long term relationship.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Don't you love coming here and sharing your good news and getting told it sucks?

So I will say GOOD FOR YOU

Though I will not disagree with them....

But I have seen, and even been involved with stranger things happening

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
paul_valaru said:
Don't you love coming here and sharing your good news and getting told it sucks?

So I will say GOOD FOR YOU

Though I will not disagree with them....

But I have seen, and even been involved with stranger things happening

Oh for sure, noone can say for sure that it won't work out. If she's happy then I'm happy for her. Like I said, Prof is just to comfy in his "It won't work" frame of mind because thus far, in terms of me atleast, he's been right.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Nixy said:
Oh for sure, noone can say for sure that it won't work out. If she's happy then I'm happy for her. Like I said, Prof is just to comfy in his "It won't work" frame of mind because thus far, in terms of me atleast, he's been right.

well if it was you posting I would have just copied and pasted his response, I've met what you bring home

*runs*

*comes back and hope Nixy knows it is just a joke*

*runs again*

*comes back and glares at BoP till she gives me my pants back*

*runs*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh Pauly, I will be the first to admit that I have made some mistakes in the past.

So, you gonna hook me up with a blind date or summat? Then you can't complain about the guys I bring home :p

ekahs retsam

Nixy said:
Oh Pauly, I will be the first to admit that I have made some mistakes in the past.

So, you gonna hook me up with a blind date or summat? Then you can't complain about the guys I bring home :p

i wouldn't offer ideas to him if i was you... :D