so i went out for a smoke....

chcr

Too cute for words
AllEars' said:
sorry.

I love the snow, just not the cold that goes with it.

:D Now, it's been a while since I lived in the northeast, but I'm pretty sure you can't have one without the other.

Uki Chick

Luckily, no snow as of yet in Montreal. It will come soon most probably.

note to self, finish tempo assembly this weekend

AllEars'

We have screwed up weather here. We had about 10 days of cold, had the stove going. This week it has been in the high 70's and only down to 50's at night. Gorgeous weather. Last night it rained and they say the weather is changing back to cold supposed to be back down in the 30's at night. Ughhhh.

Uki Chick

We had a crazy thunderstorm last night here. At one point, it thundered so hard that the whole house shook. The lightning was amazing though.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
chcr said:
:D Now, it's been a while since I lived in the northeast, but I'm pretty sure you can't have one without the other.

You can have plenty of cold with no snow...the ole "it's too cold to snow" stuff

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*realizes that if she were to drive an hour north she'd prolly see snow*

*decides the snow is getting to close for comfort*

Dave

i like the snow. cold weather doesnt bother me. i cant stand the windy cold days

greenfreak

All I want is one more weekend of decent weather. Then I'll break out the sweathers, boots, gloves, scarves and all that crap and deal. So far, it's supposed to be 56F on Saturday and mostly sunny.

I hate being cold all the time in winter. But it keeps me in a job.

MrBishop

That was a doozie of a storm last night...it's a shame that there was no snow. Then again, I havn't been able to put on my snow-tires yet. It was raining yesterday and I wasn't about to start removing my 4-seasons in that crap.

I like the snow. Bring it on!!! C'mon...the Xmas parade's this Saturday!

MrBishop

The white stuff that doesn't go up people's noses ;)

/me starts humming 'Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow" :D

chcr

Too cute for words
AllEars' said:
We have screwed up weather here. We had about 10 days of cold, had the stove going. This week it has been in the high 70's and only down to 50's at night. Gorgeous weather. Last night it rained and they say the weather is changing back to cold supposed to be back down in the 30's at night. Ughhhh.
Got up to 81 yesterday down here in the flatlands. Only supposed to get to 61 today.