So what are you guys thankful for on this thanksgiving day?

tonksy

a full belly, a beer buzz, enough money to cover the bills, football on a large screen tv, 2 beautiful little girls that are away at daddy's, and the perfect person to enjoy it all with.

unclehobart

It really is mellow for what it is. I've had this French stuff (Belezebuth) @13% ... and it burned like an orange wine. The Samichlaus @ 14% was sweet and heavy ... but still very beer-like. The Old Stock Ale @ 11.4% is simply divine.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
A new record for OFF TOPIC has been set & may, in the future, at best, only be tied. Outlaw69, formerly known as Cutter, has taken his own thread & sent it spiraling off from the proposed topic & title into the land of "WTF?" in the very first post.

Very well done. Bravo.

catocom

I'm thankful that i got some dvds, 'cause there ain't shit on tv tonight.
I'm gonna watch...S.W.A.T. (with Sammy Jackson) :D

staffrodore

I'd like to thank the academy For not reading this thread in it's entirety before posting to it, my work hack still running despite numerous attempts to blow it up, my computer for starting first time today, my mum and dad, the roof over my head, my dog and loving friends. So many names to mention and with all the helpers in the background without the help of you all none of this would have been possible..... I love you all and this award is shared by all of us.....