so...

I would rather...

• get my hands on a beer.

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • win father of the year.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

greenfreak

Whenever my Rusty was blocked, he would force himself to write. Even if it was crap, it got his mind working and most of the time it happened naturally. He would scrap most of the 'blocked' writing and start over. Sometimes he would even do something totally different like write a poem, which would keep his mind in that 'creative mode' but not neccessarily bogged down with a lengthy project.

Good luck with it :)

Scanty

To GF - Well, that's the thing. I write random nonsense every day, because if I don't keep writing, or if I'm not creative like that - I start to feel odd. Like my sig.
I write little tit-bits of everything - scripts, situations, I make up characters, I write random dialogs between fantasy people - everyday I do that. You've hit the nail on the head, it's just that I've been doing this for so long. I'm not 'stuck' in the writer's block kind of way though. It's just that everything's very complicated at the moment and it's hard to get anywhere.
It's basically a case of trying to complete a whole new idea, and then try and fit it in with what I've already created over the last 2 years. And it all has to make some kind of sense and link in together. It's pretty much impossible, at least at the moment.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
too bad you still haven't sent me a piece of what you've been writing...it might help giving some ideas :)

Scanty

I'll definitely send you something, if you want. But I warn you...it's about strange things. Plus, there's only one bit I could give you, because everything else is in jumbled bits and pieces. Even the part I would give you is only a draft and I don't think it's as good as t could be.

ris

unclehobart said:
Ive an idea. you can write a story about a boy who goes to magic school. You can call it Parry Hotter.

a guy named c m parry was my head of department for 6 years until recently, and the idea of him being 'hotter'...well...ewwwww. :sick:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Scanty said:
I'll definitely send you something, if you want. But I warn you...it's about strange things. Plus, there's only one bit I could give you, because everything else is in jumbled bits and pieces. Even the part I would give you is only a draft and I don't think it's as good as t could be.

I wouldn't mind reading it either. I love reading.