Some people need a good beating.

BlurOfSerenity

i went to school with a dick greene

markjs, we had a case in the courthouse i worked in involving a child whose first name was shithead.. shith-eed, like in your story.
i used to have a friend who said he knew a set of twins named Orangejello and Lemonjello... "o-RAHNJ-ih-low" and "lih-MON-jih-low.

undeadexploder saw a lady working at a diner whose name wa Nyquilla.

Inkara1

Recently in the paper I work for, we had an obituary for a Mitzi Sackrider. Her husband's name was, of course, Harry Sackrider.

My dad worked with a lady anmed Anita Shower. She had a side job as "Miss Etiquette," going around to local schools to teach kids etiquette.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
In my freshman year at Oberlin, my Dorm manager was named Crystal Ball...I shit you not...:bolt:

POStech

I've meet someone named Anita Ho(say it fast).

If pleople name thier kids Jesus how about naming your God. He could answer the phone "Hi God speaking"

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
In school there was this girl named Tulip Morrow, and of course she want by Tu which made her Tumorrow.

Ignoring the last name...I find it stupid that she went by the name "Tu" even without the last name.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I'm sure they did. I'm relatively sure they also knew the nickname of Richard. :shrug:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Maybe they never meant him to have a nickname...my mom HATES nicknames and if she had her way noone would ever call me Nicky

OldHippie

My other favorite Race Car driver other than Dick Trickle is Beaver Dragon. And our mailman when when I was a kid was Jack Knauf.