Some strippers dancing without a licence

BeardofPants

Way to illustrate the positive aspects of New Jersey to Prof. Sometimes I think he hates my little old state after his last misadventure here.

The tiny bit of NJ I saw (turnpikes & ports from Newark to NYC) made me hate it a little bit, too. :evil2: 'Course, I met Squiggy & Natalie in Chicago, so that almost makes up for it.

Altron

Via the tunnels or via the GWB? Because if you went through the Holland tunnel, you went within about half a mile of me. NJ turnpike extension I-78 East, Casciano Bridge over the Passaic River, then into Jersey City.

chcr

Too cute for words
The tiny bit of NJ I saw (turnpikes & ports from Newark to NYC) made me hate it a little bit, too. :evil2: 'Course, I met Squiggy & Natalie in Chicago, so that almost makes up for it.

They got's them some Eye-talian restaurants in New Jersey though. Couple of diners too I hear.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member

You met Squiggy?! Isn't he such a sweetheart?

Altron

Lincoln Tunnel and Holland tunnel are about 2-2.5 miles apart. If you drew a line from the entrance of one to the entrance of the other, I am very close to the midpoint of that line 8 months out of the year.

Lots of Italian food. And I ain't talkin' about Olive Garden. I'm talking about the neighborhood pizzeria, which is owned by a guy named Tudino who did two years in prison for being involved with the mob.

The mayor of our sweet little town was arrested for corruption TWENTY-TWO DAYS after being inaugurated. He already started selling his powers before he was even elected, because he was so confident that he had "locked down" certain ethnic populations, where he would get almost 100% of the vote. One of the other candidates sued him because she says his campaigners collected absentee ballots from people and discarded all the ones that they didn't want.

I was born in "the most dangerous city in America".

Professur

Lincoln Tunnel and Holland tunnel are about 2-2.5 miles apart. If you drew a line from the entrance of one to the entrance of the other, I am very close to the midpoint of that line 8 months out of the year.

Lots of Italian food. And I ain't talkin' about Olive Garden. I'm talking about the neighborhood pizzeria, which is owned by a guy named Tudino who did two years in prison for being involved with the mob.

The mayor of our sweet little town was arrested for corruption TWENTY-TWO DAYS after being inaugurated. He already started selling his powers before he was even elected, because he was so confident that he had "locked down" certain ethnic populations, where he would get almost 100% of the vote. One of the other candidates sued him because she says his campaigners collected absentee ballots from people and discarded all the ones that they didn't want.

I was born in "the most dangerous city in America".

And what part of this is supposed to convince me that NJ should be my next holiday stopover?

Altron

He makes a really great, very large pizza? It's 28" in diameter. Biggest slice in Hoboken.

Altron

I don't think he kills people, probably just launders money or something. It's a cash only restaurant - not uncommon here.

Altron

Shhhh, RJ. I can't say anything more about pizza. You know too much already. I think this place is bugged. It's not safe for us to talk here. The Corleones might be listening.

BeardofPants

I REALLY don't get the appeal of giant honkin' ass pizza. :shrug: I prefer flavour concentration & quality over quantity. Oh, and Lombardi's all the way. ;)