SPAM

Professur

Actually, I did find them (downtown) but only in small and medium. The place I got mine stopped carrying them.

tonksy

Professur said:
You send me one of your bras, and a letter explaining it to the missus, and you're on.
Would you prefer dusty pink or turquoise, I can't spare my white one for that long....Wait! I do have an F cup laying around that's too small, I could send that one for the effort!

tonksy

Professur said:
Actually, I did find them (downtown) but only in small and medium. The place I got mine stopped carrying them.
Mines a medium. fits snuggly but I like it.

tonksy

Professur said:
That's not the information I got. Hell, if I knew a medium would fit I'd have left mine.
Ah, That's sweet of you, prof :kiss:
But now we both have cool John Moose shirts :beerbang:

tonksy

probably so :D
But if you happen to see any neck ties with American football refences on them I am eagerly looking for those. I am planning a football tie quilt to go in the basement for whenever we get that back.

Professur

tonksy said:
probably so :D
But if you happen to see any neck ties with American football refences on them I am eagerly looking for those. I am planning a football tie quilt to go in the basement for whenever we get that back.
Any teams I should avoid like the plague? Would a few CFL teams be welcome?

How would you do that? Just sew them together as is, or open them up and use them flat?

tonksy

Professur said:
Any teams I should avoid like the plague? Would a few CFL teams be welcome?

How would you do that? Just sew them together as is, or open them up and use them flat?
I suppose CFL teams would be welcome, never thought of that...
You open them up so that you can pin the ties together at the crease and you alternate the way the ties lay, skinny side left then skinny side right and so on so that you have a relatively straight line of ties. Then back it and edge it like any other quilt. The amish make tie quilts, they can be ugly or beautiful depending.
I have never actually made on myself but have seen them made. If mine comes out good I may start to make them to sell, you never know.

Inkara1

tonksy said:
dude...you can see what I buy?
*tries to remember if I bought anything...embarrassing.
I checked your feedback and all the items bought or sold within the past 3 months are still on the site for viewing.

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
I checked your feedback and all the items bought or sold within the past 3 months are still on the site for viewing.
yeah...I figured that out for myself afterwards. No big deal, just never thought of it before.