Stuck Here

Rose

So, if you're *stuck here* (wherever "here" may be) this weekend -- this is the thread for you! Basically, if you aren't off to Canadia Land to have fun at a BBQ, then you're probably "stuck here" wherever you are this weekend.

Or maybe you have other, exciting Labor Day weekend plans?

Me, I'll be working most of the weekend. Not Sunday, but this week kicks off the John Q. Hammons Hotel Classic Presented by Ford LPGA Golf Tournament that the Club I work at is hosting. This past week has been hectic, fun, stressful, and ... well, other things. Next week is the tournament!

But other than that, I havne't anything exciting planned this weekend.

You?

HomeLAN

My Mom is coming down tonight, and then she and the boy and I are headed to the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga tomorrow. Should be fun.

Gotnolegs

I'm working away from home and stuck living in a nasty little room in a huge accomodation block. To top it all it is my daughter's birthday on saturday...
:(

HomeLAN

Gotnolegs said:
I'm working away from home and stuck living in a nasty little room in a huge accomodation block. To top it all it is my daughter's birthday on saturday...
:(

Oh, now that just sucks. How old will she turn?

brownjenkins

kid party saturday... already working on alibi's... i don't mind 'em from time to time, but there's been about ten this summer

neighbors are having a cookout sunday, which is usually pretty fun... especially since i don't have to worry about driving home :D

i have no idea on monday... been finishing off my basement this summer, so probably spackle sand spackle sand...

Gotnolegs

HomeLAN said:
Oh, now that just sucks. How old will she turn?

Eight...

I've arranged to take her out to a big carnival the week after instead. She lives with her mum 300 miles away from where I'm currently working.

Rose

paul_valaru said:
no your not.

No he's not an asshole or no he's not tired of being called one? :D

*wonders why the Canadians who get to go to the BBQ are spoiling this thread* ;) :lloyd:

Oz

Yup, thanks to me own procrastination I'm stuck at home :)

Gotta work this weekend (which is cool, enjoy that).....then prolly sit on me arse and post here and there.

Oz
Living life in the fast lane :eh:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I guess I'm stuck here. Wouldn't really like to be anyplace else though. The oldest boy turned 15 yesterday so we went to the DMV and got him a permit. The weekend plans include getting him to drive from one end of a parking lot to the other without killing the Eclipse (it's a clutch). He's doing great with the Neon, but it's an auto. Haven't let him touch the 'Burb yet.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Going out tonight, probably tomorrow as well.

Besides that, I'll be programming a feature detection mechanism for a paper we'll publish on local self-localization and map building using a robot's laser scan data. weee..........sounds exciting, except it isn't :blank: Low-level vision is not of my interest now.

BeardofPants

I would normally be working, but in honour of the canadian bbq, I called in sick. Okay... so I just didn't feel like going, but I'll still dedicate it to the canucks who are too fucking cool to pay for the kiwi to come over. ;)