Stuck Here

Inkara1

My cousin's son plays his first organized football game tomorrow (technically today). He's 8, the youngest age for the youth football program, and 80-ish pounds, which is pretty big for that age. They've got him on the line, mainly because his hands aren't that great with the ball yet. He's got a great work ethic, though... it's just too bad a lot of the other kids like to catch the ball and then walk instead of run. Chris can't beat 11 kids all by himself, after all.

Anyway, the game's at 8 a.m... meaning I have an early morning ahead of me. Plus, I work 12:30-9:30 at Home Depot again.

Sharky

Going to Port St. Joe on Saturday (a beautiful sunny day is forecasted) to scarf up cheap, fresh, bay scallops straight out of St. Joseph Bay, at the 8th Annual Port St. Joe Scallop Festival. Do not mention this to Nixy, she will cry. ;)

Sunday and Monday will be spent at the Compound guarding my modest real estate holdings from the impending storm while consuming refreshing beverages with my neighbors. :cool:

Mare

Me, stuck home here-last minute prepping to make sure things don't fly away..Work closed today and tomorrow and maybe monday-we'll see how Francis decides to flood us. Besides that another boring weekend. Somebody say "look Hotdogs"........

HomeLAN

Sharky said:
Going to Port St. Joe on Saturday (a beautiful sunny day is forecasted) to scarf up cheap, fresh, bay scallops straight out of St. Joseph Bay, at the 8th Annual Port St. Joe Scallop Festival. Do not mention this to Nixy, she will cry. ;)

Forget about Nixy. :crying4:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
My lack of scallops sadden me Sharky...but I am having a great time here in montreal so it's ok that I don't have any scallops right now...

So, yeah...my plans this weekend...I'm "stuck" at Nat and Paul's place...and by stuck I mean...HAVING A GREAT TIME! :p

Wish more of you could have made it...but we've got tons of pics that I'm sure will start appearing in larger quantities tomorrow...

BlurOfSerenity

me and Kittie said we'd be there but a few circumstances has this being not-so.

so we're going to have a sleepover! and hang out tomorrow. and visit our friend... umm yeah

ClaireBear

Banned
I can now tell you all in hinesight about what happened to me instead of attending the Barbeque...

Well... went out clubbing/dancing with my sister her bloke and my bloke and she runs into her ex who she still loves and you can imagine... drunkeness (mostly from her!) fighting, tears (mostly from me!) and a terrible head in the morning all round.

I don't think they'll survive the ride to be honest... my bloke really showed everyone his true colours though... I was so proud! Mr Mature Negotiation! (God! He just keeps getting better!) I hope she gets back with her ex though... I really liked him her current lad is a complete arse.... and if I remember rightly I told him that too!

Then on Sunday in the glorious weather... (after spending most of it in bed!... not due to a hangover) my man and I imerged in hunt of food and had lunch together... Bex spent 4 hours in her current lad's car "talking things through" her red raw chin on returning to the house suggested they did more than chat and that things aren't over!