Summer is here

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Seems like we plateau-ed here at 34/45. Ended up in my friendacrosstheroad's pool.

Inkara1

Sorry the big high pressure system ended up over your end of the country... who the fuck am I kidding? It's not on my end of the country, making me go through a week straight of 110-plus-degree, 45-percent-humidy heat anymore. Like I'm sorry. Ha.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Luis G said:
It was 5ºC this morning, t-shirt weather. :D
In Mexico. You fucker! :p

AB, I'm just waiting for your weather to get here! I'd just love sweatshirt weather!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Leslie said:
In Mexico. You fucker! :p

It so seems that when you bitch about the cold over here is warm, and when you bitch about the heat it is cold.

Luis G

Staff member
Yeah, send the heat. In the afternoon I was looking at some AC equipment, I might buy one for my room.

HomeLAN

The other half of Atlanta summers - afternoon T-showers. Had ourselves one hell of a dust-up last evening. I had to power down the LAN, since it was screwing with the equipment, UPS or no. Had one lightning strike that simply HAD to be in the neighbor's yard. That one popped breakers in my panel, and I had to reset the thermostats to get the AC back on.

When it had moved through, my father-in-law, who lives about 1.5 miles away, called to be sure we were OK. Seems that in his condo complex, they had 16 trees come down, coming through one roof, damaging 5 cars (including his), and imploding three picture windows.

Yippee.

Inkara1

Oh, did I mention that since the heat wave ended, temperatures here have been in the 80s with low humidity and few clouds?

:D

Luis G

Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Now's probably a good time to buy it... as the temperature goes up, so will the price.

I think I'll wait until autumn, no one is fool enough to turn an AC on at that time. Prices most likely will raise in winter since people would be preparing for the spring (hottest season here).

Professur

Inkara1 said:
Oh, did I mention that since the heat wave ended, temperatures here have been in the 80s with low humidity and few clouds?

:D

Did I mention that there's a place for you in the express line to kiss my fat, hairy ass?