• ...sit and fold + back to front?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ...stand and fold + front to back?

• ...stand and fold + back to front?

• ...use your hand?

• ...do nothing, get up and walk away with a smile on your face?

• Total voters

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
fury said:
Also, I can't stand underhand toilet paper setups. They HAVE to be overhand. Otherwise I refuse to use it. :retard:

Ok, I got a scenario for you.

You're sitting in a public john, already started shitting, when you notice the paper is on going under. The paper dispenser is locked.

Do you stand up and bear it til you can get to the next roll that is over?

Do you use the paper as is?

Or do you smash the fucking paper dispenser til it comes open, flip the roll, then use it?

ipmoof

fury said:
Fold - to neatly wrap the toilet paper around hands or fold it up in such a manner as to not risk losing chunks of the toilet paper in the bunghole.

Scrunch - to hell with neatly wrapping, you just wanna get the shit off of there.

Personally, I sit initially, while wiping, in order to make sure any dangling turds don't end up in my pants, and then I stand. Always scrunch though, never had the patience to fold. Also, I can't stand underhand toilet paper setups. They HAVE to be overhand. Otherwise I refuse to use it. :retard:

This guy's really got his shit sorted. :brow:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
smashing the paper dispenser will only make you shit all yourself ;)

i'd use water to clean it, then wash hands consciounsly :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
What about the bidet option? I kinda' like that warm water splashing against my cheeks, washing the soil away... :D

ipmoof

Not enough poll options, sorry. :p

Vote for one of the last two and we'll know what you mean... ;)

Scanty

ipmoof said:
fury said:
Fold - to neatly wrap the toilet paper around hands or fold it up in such a manner as to not risk losing chunks of the toilet paper in the bunghole.

Scrunch - to hell with neatly wrapping, you just wanna get the shit off of there.

Personally, I sit initially, while wiping, in order to make sure any dangling turds don't end up in my pants, and then I stand. Always scrunch though, never had the patience to fold. Also, I can't stand underhand toilet paper setups. They HAVE to be overhand. Otherwise I refuse to use it. :retard:

This guy's really got his shit sorted. :brow:

:heee:

I was wondering where he was going with 'chunks' to be honest...

HomeLAN

ipmoof said:
I am actually genuinely interested in the results of this poll because when we all came back pissed last Tuesday we debated over the issue for 4 hours. :D :D :D

If it is too intellectually high-brow I apologise.

Remind me not to go drinking with you...

Aunty Em

I use moist toilet wipes.

Believe me if you ever suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome you will understand why! :eek: