Tank slut is 21

Professur

PT said:
I was thinking about this more last night. I know, it shouldn't even bother me, but it does. By that logic, if I don't think your wife will see this, I can call her a slut too. Right?

That's a bit more of a stretch, since you don't know her. Gonz knows what TG presented as herself.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
PT said:
I was thinking about this more last night. I know, it shouldn't even bother me, but it does. By that logic, if I don't think your wife will see this, I can call her a slut too. Right?

Since she's not a member of this board, no.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Interesting.

Nobody else took notice or took time to start a thread. She & I saw nothing eye to eye, in jest, I made a thread to poke at her, assuming she'd not be here to see it but knowing she could, at any time, drag it up, starting a commotion. Some people saw the humor, some ignored it altogther & some got their panties in a bunch.

Ain't diversity grand.

Winky

I for one commend you for thinkin' of our precious buxom young lass

on the auspicious occasion of her 21st B-day!

drink screw and be merry Tanky you lil minx!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Gonz said:
She & I saw nothing eye to eye,
So then in your world, any woman that doesn't see eye to eye with you is a slut? That is interesting. Interesting indeed.

K62

PT said:
Does nobody else see just how tasteless this is? Guess not. Let the Gonz go on....

I do. Sadly, this coming from Gonz doesn't surprise me at all.

I stopped taking Gonz seriously a long time ago....

HomeLAN

My knickers aren't in any twist, I just think it's tasteless. Disagee with her? DOn't like her? Then simply ignore her birthday. It doesn't have to qualify as an insult opportunity. Sometimes (a lot of times), the classier thing to do is keep your piehole shut.

PT

You might as well just change the AUP. Personal attacks are not tolerated. Unless you disagree with Gonz. Then all is fair cause he said so.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
Sometimes (a lot of times), the classier thing to do is keep your piehole shut.

Damned near every time, but then I have never been accused of having too much class. It struck me as simultaneously humorous & an opportunity to start some shit with our little disappearing psych student. Sometimes ya just gotta step in it.

PT

Gonz said:
Where is the attack?
You really don't see that? Really? I'm really just trying to understand this. I know you have a son, do you have a daughter? Imagine you do, would you mind someone calling her a slut? Would you mind someone calling your wife, your mother, a slut? I'm thinking you would. If you say no, you're lying. It's nothing more than a personal attack.

Libelous, defamatory, excessively obscene or abusive, or an invasion of privacy;

Libelous, Yep.
Defamatory, Yep
Abusive, Yep.

Three out of five. I know, I just have my panties in a bunch, goofy me.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Libel is printing something that is untruthful.

Evidence 1 that she has no problem discussing it.

Care to change your response to post 2? It looks defamatory.

Defamatory? She brings it up often enough.

And of course, there's the thread entitled
SEX.

Abusive? :rofl4:

It was a joke PT. Just because you have a short memory & don't recall the conversations here is no reason to jump all over me.