Tank slut is 21

Winky

Gonz said:
Just because you have a short memory & don't recall the conversations here is no reason to jump all over me.

Isn't he too young for Alzheimer’s?

Do try to keep up PT.

If and when she cums back I'm fairly certain she'd "get it"
even if others don't.

we wuv Tanky!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
The fact that a girl likes sex and is even willing to talk about it does not make a girl a Slut.

But you know what, forget it. Forget I said anything. I forgot once again. Personal attacks are allowed as long as you disagree with Gonz. I'm making a note of it this time and will try to remember it in the future.

K62

Gonz said:
another closed minded Canuck

Care to elaborate?

I may be many things, but that is the first time I have ever been called closed minded. I don't pretend to know you at all, but from what I have read here over the past few years you seem like the epitome of a "closed minded yank".

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
PT said:
The fact that a girl likes sex and is even willing to talk about it does not make a girl a Slut.

Next time I'll be sure to consult you when I need an adjective. Tank horny little tramp didn't sound too good.

K62 said:
Care to elaborate?

I may be many things, but that is the first time I have ever been called closed minded. I don't pretend to know you at all, but from what I have read here over the past few years you seem like the epitome of a "closed minded yank".

Sure. Why am I a closed minded yank? Because you disagree with me? That makes you closed minded as well. It does work both ways.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Gonz said:
Next time I'll be sure to consult you when I need an adjective.
Don't bother.

You know, I should just let it go. I really should. Someone has already asked me why I bother getting myself into these things with you and another has explained it in very easy to understand terms.

The reason I bother is this. For the most part, I agree with your ideology. I tend to slant to the right with most of my beliefs. But when there is someone that uses tactics like yours on our team, it weakens the team. It gives those that disagree with the ideology a reason to dismiss us as a bunch of name-calling idiots that can't back up their reasons so we turn to insulting the opposition rather than to show them reason.

I know you thought of this as a joke. I realize this. But that kind of thinking reminds me of the high school bully that thinks beating up the weak kids is funny. It's not. It's pathetic. And when called on it you defend it to the end. Even more pathetic. I really thought after the last go round with name calling you might get the idea. Obviously not. Perhaps you don't understand what the term Slut means.

slut ([font=verdana,sans-serif] P [/font]) Pronunciation Key (sl
ubreve.gif
t)
n.

1. A woman considered sexually promiscuous.
2. A woman prostitute.
3. A slovenly woman; a slattern.

#1. She's discussed sex, so that makes her promiscuous? Oh my god. You've discussed terrorism. :O
#2. Don't think she's ever mentioned how she got paid for it.
#3. Don't think we have any reason to discuss her personal hygiene.

Winky

A derogatory term to describe PT comes to mind...
-------------
dang it I should try to fetch our loverly lass back here
to get her take on this issue!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
But that kind of thinking reminds me of the high school bully that thinks beating up the weak kids is funny.

I wouldn't use that term on someone like, as an example, Mare. She isn't a fighter in the same vein as TG. Our little psych student has played these games with relish. Others don't. Calling TG weak may put you in hotter water than I.

K62

Gonz said:
Next time I'll be sure to consult you when I need an adjective. Tank horny little tramp didn't sound too good.

Sure. Why am I a closed minded yank? Because you disagree with me? That makes you closed minded as well. It does work both ways.

I did not call you closed minded because I disagree with you. I disagree with many people that I do not consider closed minded.

I am not even going to try to explain simply because I just don't care enough to.

I am SURE I am not the first person to call you closed minded, and I am SURE I won't be the last. I will just leave it at that.

Have a good New Years, feller.

Winky

Yes my mind is closed
anytime a person gets accused of being close minded

beware

someone is trying to feed someone some bullshit

TG can hold her own

tank girl

Well, this thread just has to be the best thing I recieved for my birthday....

....and as flattered as I am about the ruckus being made over the particular comment in question; Ill just say this:

In order to allow myself to be offended by such a remark I would be lowering myself to the same degree of absurdity as the source from which it came from...

:shrug:
enough said.

Thanks guys.

PS: I really do get it

K62

tank girl said:
Well, this thread just has to be the best thing I recieved for my birthday....

....and as flattered as I am about the ruckus being made over the particular comment in question; Ill just say this:

In order to allow myself to be offended by such a remark I would be lowering myself to the same degree of absurdity as the source from which it came from...

:shrug:
enough said.

Thanks guys.

PS: I really do get it

Forget about him TG.
I hope that you had a good birthday.

AlphaTroll

Oh come on now, why don't you two stop the first grade, playgound bullshit and admit you actually adore each other etc etc etc blah de blah