*tap tap*

xjy

Hi!

I'm new (obviously), and I have absolutely no clue how I stumbled across OTC. Oh well, it seems like a cool place, so here I am. :)

I'm a twenty-something guy that spends way too much time online, but is totally okay with it. I'm a dog person, an INTJ, and I don't like cheesecake. Really.

I'm terrible at introducing myself and all that, so if there's really something you want to know about me, ask. I'm an open book.

Professur

xjy said:
I'm terrible at introducing myself and all that, so if there's really something you want to know about me, ask. I'm an open book.

Don't worry, if there's something we want to know about you, we'll beat, drag, and bribe it outta ya. First off, we require photos of your hands, feet, and desk for the archives.

We'll get back to you on the rest.

AlphaTroll

Wecome.

What is INTJ? Sounds like a fishery of some sorts :shrug:

Send the pics of your hands, feet and desk to Prof....and the pics of the rest to me ;)

xjy

New Orleans

(and if you guys are serious about the hands/feet/desk pics, um, okay. later today. :p)

AlphaTroll

Better hurry and get it done before (he who shall not be named) wakes up....let's just blood, guts & gore....

tonksy

xjy said:
New Orleans

(and if you guys are serious about the hands/feet/desk pics, um, okay. later today. :p)
HEY! Welcome. I spent a long time on the other side of the river.

Inkara1

The hands and feet pics are one-time costs... the desk pic seems to be an annual thing, give or take.

xjy

tonksy said:
HEY! Welcome. I spent a long time on the other side of the river.

Ohhh, the westbank?

I don't actually live in New Orleans proper (well, not since I was much much younger; parents moved so we could go to decent schools) but I'm just across the twin spans. ;)