*tap tap*

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Speaking purely for myself and my own interests, I can live quite well without seeing yer feet. Others on here, I dunno...they seem to get off on stuff like that. Yanks and Canucks mainly...go figure. I'd settle for a heapin helpin of red beans and rice over shots of yer feets.

tonksy

xjy said:
Ohhh, the westbank?

I don't actually live in New Orleans proper (well, not since I was much much younger; parents moved so we could go to decent schools) but I'm just across the twin spans. ;)
No...I suppose that was leading. I meant Baton Rouge (Denham), among other places.

tonksy

SouthernN'Proud said:
Speaking purely for myself and my own interests, I can live quite well without seeing yer feet. Others on here, I dunno...they seem to get off on stuff like that. Yanks and Canucks mainly...go figure. I'd settle for a heapin helpin of red beans and rice over shots of yer feets.
Christ, man! I coulda given you that several times over the course of time, Hell, I made some for the BBQ. What I can do for you today is a shot of white beans and ham.

xjy

tonksy said:
No...I suppose that was leading. I meant Baton Rouge (Denham), among other places.

Ahhhh. You should see BR now... it's more than quadrupled in population since the storm. Then again, so has everywhere within an hour of New Orleans.

xjy

Hee. I knew once I mentioned the New Orleans part that either hurricane or food discussion would follow. Glad it was the food. ;)

And yeah, red beans & rice is some good shit. Not my favorite new orleansy food, but it's up there. and super easy to make, too.

tonksy

xjy said:
Ahhhh. You should see BR now... it's more than quadrupled in population since the storm. Then again, so has everywhere within an hour of New Orleans.
My Ex-husband told me, says it now takes him almost double the time to get to and fro work. I can't imagine.
How did you fare in the storm?

AlphaTroll

SouthernN'Proud said:

Yeah, them damned Yanks & Canucks

xjy

tonksy said:
My Ex-husband told me, says it now takes him almost double the time to get to and fro work. I can't imagine.
How did you fare in the storm?

Pretty okay, all things considered. Lots of damage, but we didn't lose anything with a heartbeat and that's most important. A lot of people can't say the same, unfortunately.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I figured you were up to your eyeballs in talking about the storm. Sadly, I never had the chance to visit New Orleans and always wanted to. I imagine much will be rebuilt but much will also be lost and/or altered.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:
it's a fact of the matter
that wimminz are better
liked by the Winkster
cos we got tits

I got tits and he don't like me

Professur

xjy said:
Hee. I knew once I mentioned the New Orleans part that either hurricane or food discussion would follow. Glad it was the food. ;)

And yeah, red beans & rice is some good shit. Not my favorite new orleansy food, but it's up there. and super easy to make, too.

You forgot the tits and beads. Can't forget the tits and beads.

MrBishop

AlphaTroll said:
Yeah, them damned Yanks & Canucks
:p

Welcome aboard the good ship lollygag.

It's endless mission, to boldly go where no BBS has gone before, or failing that to push as many people overboard or over the top in new and interesting ways. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
tits and beer
tits and beer
tits and beer
tits and beer
tits and beer

*wonders why her shirt is off and where this beer in her hand came from*