Taxes!?!?

Mare

unclehobart said:
I'm still waiting for all of my info to come through. It takes... forever.

I hear ya....I had to actually call my old employer (golf course) and ask if it was going to be mailed or do I need to pick it up....

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Mine are done, I popped it into an online tax service (free for poor people!! :D), and now am just waiting for the governments EFile thing to go online on Monday so I can up it.

Doesn't need to be done till April but I want the dough lol.

Inkara1

All my W-2s are in. Now I'm waiting for the fucktards at the Dish Network place to send me stuff (I was an "independent contractor" so they could get around having to have Worker's Comp insurance or having to send in taxes every quarter) so I can get finished.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
We spent the state return last week & half the federal today....when they owe me I do it asap.

tonksy

i can't do mine until my ex husbands w-2's arrive at my home. they've apparently been en route for a week.

chcr

Too cute for words
I"ll turbo-tax, probably next weekend. I'm getting info together this weekend. No state income tax, just federal (heh, I typed feral first, Fruedian slip).

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
chcr said:
No state income tax,

:finger:

I've often wondered, how do they make that up? Property taxes? Sales tax? There are, what, about 5 states w/o income tax. Great idea if it isn't recouped in another tax.

chcr

Too cute for words
Gonz said:
:finger:

I've often wondered, how do they make that up? Property taxes? Sales tax? There are, what, about 5 states w/o income tax. Great idea if it isn't recouped in another tax.
Sales tax, 8.75% on everything including groceries.