Taxes!?!?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Me better half is TurboTaxing ours as I type. I think we'll get around $1850 back. We just missed qualifying for a huge break, knocked us out of around 3500 more. Oh well...

Inkara1

I'd love to get mine done... but I'm still waiting for the place I sold Dish Network door-to-door for to send me the stuff.

Inkara1

I called a while back and the guy who answered the phone knew as much as I did. not much has changed there, obviously.

Winky

The year I had a lousy CPA then changed to a good one.
She got me a 18K refund. Weehoo!
You aren't getting anything back, it was yours to begin with.
Peeps should post what they PAID in taxes not "what they got back".

Winky

Yep I know.
One year I paid far more in taxes as a C corp.
than I ever made in yearly W-2 income in my entire werkin’ life!
(OK fine, my take home was five times higher as a self owned business)
and these were Clinton era tax rates.

Running a small business will make you realize the crime
being perpetrated against the American werkin’ man.
Make ya hate, if you let it.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
For all the Canucks, if you want/need a fast turnaround, get it in way early. I did mine online with ufile, submitted it to Revenue Canada on Feb. 14th, checked online today and it's already processed and they're depositing my refund for me on the 25th. w00t. Not even 2 weeks for it to be done and over. Nice.

A.B.Normal

Leslie said:
For all the Canucks, if you want/need a fast turnaround, get it in way early. I did mine online with ufile, submitted it to Revenue Canada on Feb. 14th, checked online today and it's already processed and they're depositing my refund for me on the 25th. w00t. Not even 2 weeks for it to be done and over. Nice.

Still haven't got my t4s from either job :crying4:

Inkara1

Still waiting for the stuff from DishNet USA. I need to call them and roll some heads. I hope I don't have to drive over there my next day off (Friday) and slap some sense into them.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
A.B.Normal said:
Still haven't got my t4s from either job :crying4:
I guess being a drain on society with no employment income is a good thing in more ways than one :lloyd:

Mare

today's the big day! All I ask is PLEASE---PLEASE let me qualify for Earned income credit! :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I believe the limit for getting back more than you paid in is around $90,000. After that, they rape you.