Teh rules

Altron

ok, let's be honest. how many of you guys are secretly the same person? i think spike and jimpeel are actually the same person too. he was bipolar with multiple personalities, and argued with himself. Then he checked into the mental hospital, and his therapist was able to get rid of jimpeel, so that's where the goodbye thread originated.

damn it! ...And I would have gotten away with too if wasn't for you meddling meth-heads.

I think you are the only hardcore conservative here that could see I am not all that far to the left as I get pegged. It's just health care and crime and punishment that I am really truly dedicated left on. Granted they are two very large issues, but anyway.....WB!

ok, let's be honest. how many of you guys are secretly the same person? i think spike and jimpeel are actually the same person too. he was bipolar with multiple personalities, and argued with himself. Then he checked into the mental hospital, and his therapist was able to get rid of jimpeel, so that's where the goodbye thread originated.

:rofl:

Altron

but I thought Winky and Prof were the same... I always assumed MrBishop was really Inkara1. And I have sneaking suspicions that Tonks and Nixy are the same person too....

Mirlyn

but I thought Winky and Prof were the same... I always assumed MrBishop was really Inkara1. And I have sneaking suspicions that Tonks and Nixy are the same person too....

Paranoia strikes deep....

I've never seen Inkara1 or Winky in person, but I have seen the other four in person at the same time, so I can verify their individuality. I know Ink's been south, so others could verify him vs MrB.

THAT ONLY LEAVES WINKY! OMG!!!11

So Al....are you Winky? ;)

So all wet boy says he ain't RM so if he isn't lying he must be SnP. I don't care enough about RM to have any feelings. He was actually damn funny. SnP, well no issue there either, except that I sure hope he has a new job and isn't breeding a meaner brand of criminals anymore. SnP was just predictable and boring for the most part in my opinion. Once in a while though I agreed with him on issues. More than maybe most any con. All I know is wet brain boy has bad history with me and it shows.

To be honest there were parts of both SnP and RM I found redeeming. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, having seen so many miraculous transformations in my time.

Cops and probation officers and criminals are all cut from the same stock.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
So all wet boy says he ain't RM so if he isn't lying he must be SnP. I don't care enough about RM to have any feelings. He was actually damn funny. SnP, well no issue there either, except that I sure hope he has a new job and isn't breeding a meaner brand of criminals anymore. SnP was just predictable and boring for the most part in my opinion. Once in a while though I agreed with him on issues. More than maybe most any con. All I know is wet brain boy has bad history with me and it shows.

To be honest there were parts of both SnP and RM I found redeeming. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, having seen so many miraculous transformations in my time.

Cops and probation officers and criminals are all cut from the same stock.

WTF!

this is the markjs that got banned.

stop the manic crap, and get back down to earth a little.

And cops and probation officers are not the same as criminals.

WTF!

this is the markjs that got banned.

stop the manic crap, and get back down to earth a little.

And cops and probation officers are not the same as criminals.

They are damn closer than most of you realize. They may not start that way but if they stay with the work they almost always end that way. I never said the same, or meant to imply it, but similar, Oh yes, very similar! And that by no means is absolute concerning any of the three. There is nothing that makes any of them inherently evil, it is only what do we do with our knowledge and emotions.

This is also the huge disadvantage of being honest about your afflictions too. I'm not in the last manic nor depressed. Just have nothing really to do today.

Plus I have an iPhone now so it wouldn't matter what I was doing I could theoretically post from anywhere, but the damn thing is too small for me to bother with that 90% of the time. I am a bit anxious to go back to being markjs, or combining the two, or being told things will remain as they are. I have good indicators I can stay and I thank everyone involved in giving me the benefit of the doubt.

....Cops and probation officers and criminals are all cut from the same stock.

This is a bit of an article on burnout.

The kind of scum these guys deal with can effect anyone. I can't say I wouldn't go nuts if I worked in that field. I probably would, but when this happens they need to get help. Trouble is, being the "macho cop" which is a part of what they are expected to be, it makes it hard. It really was not meant as an insult, it is just an unfortunate reality. Remember I have a lot of training in psychology and the same applies to that profession but in a slightly different way.

All I can say is that I think tank girl might be my father and Jeslek my mother, and some of The Other One's DNA got into the mix through a horrific twist of fate.