Teh rules

Cerise

081227653620.jpg

A simple twist of fate

Cerise

That cigarette lighter, and that pushbutton am radio......gots to be an old beater Impala.......

Altron

So all wet boy says he ain't RM so if he isn't lying he must be SnP. I don't care enough about RM to have any feelings. He was actually damn funny. SnP, well no issue there either, except that I sure hope he has a new job and isn't breeding a meaner brand of criminals anymore. SnP was just predictable and boring for the most part in my opinion. Once in a while though I agreed with him on issues. More than maybe most any con. All I know is wet brain boy has bad history with me and it shows.

To be honest there were parts of both SnP and RM I found redeeming. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, having seen so many miraculous transformations in my time.

Cops and probation officers and criminals are all cut from the same stock.

No... SNP is not the kind of guy to do this. He was a reputable member, liked by most, who got tired of the flaming and the bullshit, and left. Doesn't make much sense to come back under another alias just to troll unless you either got banned or had a bad reputation.

Cerise

Any day now, I shall be released

They say everything can be replaced
Yet every distance is not near
So I remember every face
Of every man who put me here
I see my light come shining
From the west unto the east
Any day now, any day now
I shall be released

They say every man needs protection
They say every man must fall
Yet I swear I see my reflection
Some place so high above this wall
I see my light come shining
From the west unto the east
Any day now, any day now
I shall be released

Very Beautiful. Jerry was awesome.

No... SNP is not the kind of guy to do this. He was a reputable member, liked by most, who got tired of the flaming and the bullshit, and left. Doesn't make much sense to come back under another alias just to troll unless you either got banned or had a bad reputation.

I actually tend to agree, I still think its RM, but then I really don't care. It is just fun to try and guess.

Altron

He's right. It does say "Chrysler Solid State"

Solid State... can't find that on my map of the United States... anyone know what the deal is?

No Mopar (Plymouth Dodge Chrysler) equals Chrysler back then anyway, but I am almost positive that radio says Chrysler.

I am not sure I understand your post.

MrBishop

he's gonna kill you!

but I thought Winky and Prof were the same... I always assumed MrBishop was really Inkara1. And I have sneaking suspicions that Tonks and Nixy are the same person too....

Ain't I a stinker ;)

Nah... I met Tonks, Unc, and Nixy at the first OTC BBQ in my back yard, Prof was there, of course (I've known him for close to 35 years now), as was Paul and Ukichick, SL (Stop Laughing) and Steweygrrrr (Raven), plus Mir and Camelyn.
http://www.otcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15916&highlight=montreal&page=6