the 3000th thread! All hail the three thousandth thread!

Scanty

unclehobart said:
worry thou not about it... tis my own personal madness. I wish its vex upon thee not.

Thank ye, Lord Hobart. Thou doth lay too much pleasantness apon me, doth. Thou art more radiant than the sun and more windy that the trees. I am most exceedingly obliged.

Dothest thou wantest a shag?

:eyemouth:

unclehobart

Shag thou away, fair maiden. Skin of alabaster.. neck of graceful swan... err... *grabs thesaurus*... vivid gaze of *flips page* the mid summer moon dancing along the surface of an elegant Venezuelan waterfall.

Scanty

:laugh:

How ist thou so wise in the ways of literature? *puts down Monty Python Reference book* *picks up Romeo and Juliet* Help me into thine house, Hobartio, or I shall faint. How art thou out of breath when thou hast breath to say to me that thou art out of breath? :retard: A thousand times goodnight! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say goodnight till it be morrow... :moon2:

unclehobart

Chicks are supposed to like the longer neck thing. Its an element of a long and graceful dancers body. Ballerina stuff. Youve never heard the term?

Thee standeth ayre high above the mists of the midwinter moon, angelic in rainment, delicate as a jasmine vine tracing the border of circulae balcony stair. Each whispher, heavy as returning honeyed bees, find their way to mine lips, doth leaveth mineself as awakend as a new born deer... struggling for first steps... enstreched to attain the glory of the glint and gleam of thine angelic facade' ... falling short, unable to obtain rapture.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
unclehobart said:
Chicks are supposed to like the longer neck thing. Its an element of a long and graceful dancers body. Ballerina stuff. Youve never heard the term?

Thee standeth ayre high above the mists of the midwinter moon, angelic in rainment, delicate as a jasmine vine tracing the border of circulae balcony stair. Each whispher, heavy as returning honeyed bees, find their way to mine lips, doth leaveth mineself as awakend as a new born deer... struggling for first steps... enstreched to attain the glory of the glint and gleam of thine angelic facade' ... falling short, unable to obtain rapture.

Damn.

:worship:

unclehobart

HomeLAN said:
Shit, I thought I left this excrement behind in my junior year of high school...
Lord Otto, I ne'er hath reason opportune yay verily in school of high, days of yore gone by. Walls come tumbling down... a trembling spirit rests.

Scanty

unclehobart said:

I'm strangely aroused.