the 3000th thread! All hail the three thousandth thread!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Scanty said:
unclehobart said:
Thee standeth ayre high above the mists of the midwinter moon, angelic in rainment, delicate as a jasmine vine tracing the border of circulae balcony stair. Each whispher, heavy as returning honeyed bees, find their way to mine lips, doth leaveth mineself as awakend as a new born deer... struggling for first steps... enstreched to attain the glory of the glint and gleam of thine angelic facade' ... falling short, unable to obtain rapture.

I'm strangely aroused.

Yeah, me too, I wish I could speak like that. I always get stuck somewhere in the middle mumbling hereto

Scanty

Call me but love, and I'll be new baptized.
henceforth I never will be Romeo.

I like that one. And the entire dialog between Romeo and Mercutio at the beginning. Especially...

If love be rough with you, be rough with love.
Prick love for pricking, and you beat love down.

:love3:

btw, I'm getting all this out of a book...

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
There are older threads, this one just happened to have the oldest reply ;)

Error

Banned
omg. that's what I meant then I guess. no WAY am i goin through all of these lookin for the oldest thread!

Error

Banned
lmao... well hey it coulda meant that there are 2,999 other threads... IN OTHER FORUMS! The KK couldn't have been too popular for the first 2,999 threads :(

Who knows... it might notta even existed! Or SOMETHING

Altron

lmao... well hey it coulda meant that there are 2,999 other threads... IN OTHER FORUMS! The KK couldn't have been too popular for the first 2,999 threads :(

Who knows... it might notta even existed! Or SOMETHING

If you want to read some funny old spam, look up the 10,000 post thread.

Inkara1

This thread didn't start out in the KK. When the KK was created, a bunch of threads like this one got moved here.

Error

Banned
i dug up a NATIONAL TREASURE

(it should count for brownie points, huh!!!!!! most beautiful admins of beautiful greatness?) :nerd:

Error

Banned
So I woke up this morning with a chunk of a tooth in my mouth. wtf? I brush mah teeth... it was a piece of a wisdom tooth... waddafux? Maybe I grind my teeth at night and it just... popped.