The Bullsh*t Thread

Inkara1

So this morning on the way to work, the Bob and Tom Show was on. They had as a guest some female comedian who's 3'6" tall. She mentioned that she's married and her husband is six feet tall. She then said, "he's nuts over me." I got a good laugh out of that one. :D

Sharky

Inkara1 said:
So this morning on the way to work, the Bob and Tom Show was on. They had as a guest some female comedian who's 3'6" tall. She mentioned that she's married and her husband is six feet tall. She then said, "he's nuts over me." I got a good laugh out of that one. :D

I was on my way home from work when I heard that - almost ran off the road. :D

Here she is with her husband - this pic is from her website. Her baby pics are cute. :cool:

009.jpg

tonksy

Raven said:
She has totally embodied the name of this thread in that post ^^

*takes away Tonksy's shovel*
so i would just love to hear why you disagree....do you think stupid would not be so bad or do you find homosexuality to be debilitating? if you find the whole correlation between the 2 to be far-fetched then i can see where you are coming from...but other than that i am at a loss.

*grabs back her fucking shovel.

Raven

Annoying SOB
tonksy said:
so i would just love to hear why you disagree....do you think stupid would not be so bad or do you find homosexuality to be debilitating? if you find the whole correlation between the 2 to be far-fetched then i can see where you are coming from...but other than that i am at a loss.

*grabs back her fucking shovel.
I didn't disagree. It seemed you were digging a hole for yourself in saying that you'd rather be gay that stupid not that you were but you dont find them debilitating either.

tonksy

Raven said:
I didn't disagree. It seemed you were digging a hole for yourself in saying that you'd rather be gay that stupid not that you were but you dont find them debilitating either.
oh i see...well...my bad. :eh:

but it's gay i don't find debilitating...stupid yes...gay no.

Inkara1

Once I get my own place, I'm looking to get a filing cabinet so I can be more organized than "shove all my stuff into the bottom desk drawer and hope it doesn't fall out the back because the back is two inches shorter than the front." OfficeMax has a cheap metal two-drawer cabinet for $35, Target has a cheap metal two-drawer for $30, and Staples has a particle board two-drawer for $30. Should I go with metal or particle board?

Oz

I have an excellent filing system :)

It works like this...

Throw everything in any old cupboard, then worry about it when the court orders/bailiffs arrive.........works like a charm :swing:

Mare

Sharky said:
I was on my way home from work when I heard that - almost ran off the road. :D

Here she is with her husband - this pic is from her website. Her baby pics are cute. :cool:

009.jpg

They kinda look like brother & sister EH??? :confused:
Wonder if they are still together?
And check out the little Bonzi tree infront of them-How cute is that!

highwayman

HomeLAN said:
So, taking the topic further, do stupid people miss being smart?

You have to have had it before it can be missed...
Do I miss my vigenity? No... Would I do it for the first time again? Hell yes....

DrewBaranski

Not too bad, not too bad at all. Same old, same old. Work, school, and inflated gas prices. Not that those really brought me back. I actually think I remembered my password. I mean, it has been a year or so. Other than that it's just one hell of a good way to throw ideas out into the wind.