the list

greenfreak

Leslie said:
greenfreak said:
The idea of the list was celebrities I thought? Well ok if we're doing other people, here's my list:
what about me? :p

;) :D

:crying3:

So sorry my dear... I didn't know we were indulging in our "other" lives :D

How bout I say that those who are on my list will probably *know* they're on my list already? Yes, I mean YOU. *points at the screen*

OTC ORGY!! :dance:

AlladinSane

Oh, I hope you're pointing at me *humps greenie wildly and starts running after Leslie* OTC ORGY!!! *attaches metal protection to ass*

Celebrity list:
Salma Hayek
Claire Forlani
Mila Jovovich
Monica Bellucci
Marina Person(No you don't know this one...)
*risks Cameron Diaz from list after her affair with Iceberg Di Caprio*

freako104

lets see ummm
Sean Yesault(bass player from white zombie who was hot)
Jennifer Love Hewitt
any of the chicks in gothic beauty
any of the chicks in Skintwo
chicks in propoganda

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
hmmmmmmmm *makes mental note to discuss "the list" with her bf when the time is right (ie. not until a few more months in)*
For whoever asked if it's suppose to be celebrities: If we are doing "the list" as the do on Friends then yes, it is celebrities.

My list would have to be:
eminem
ben affleck
Freddie Prinze Jr
Rob Thomas
Lead singer guy from sugar ray -->Edit: Mark McGrath

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh, I'd also love to get down and dirty with Julia Stiles but I can't imagine any man objecting to that so she doesn't have to be part of my list :D

BlurOfSerenity

elija wood,
talena atfield formerly of Kittie,
davey havok of afi,
drew barrymore,
christopher hall formerly of stabbing westward.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
What is it with Drew Berrymore? My bf loves her too. She always kinda got on my nerves. Am I missing something?

freako104

Nixy said:
Oh, I'd also love to get down and dirty with Julia Stiles but I can't imagine any man objecting to that so she doesn't have to be part of my list :D

:rfap: :lfap: :evilfap: now you know shes not worthy of your beauty dont you ;) still that would be hot