the list

flavio

Banned
Jerrek said:
unclehobart said:
lacemyster said:
Damn, I'm not on anyone's list
Thats because youre 14. Anyone above the age of 16 that would dare admit it would probably be hucked in jail faster than you can say jack robinson.
Hmm, I would date a 15 year old. And, the age of consent is 14 in Ontario. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it either. But anyways, back to the list...

I'm not really all that into names... But I am with uncleH... :D Except I changed the order...

1.Miss Right
2.Miss Right Now
3.Redheads
4.Brunettes
5.Blondes

Aren't you against the whole "Miss Right Now" thing?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
How can you HYPOTHETICALLY want to have sex with Ms Right Now if you are against having sex with Ms Right Now?

Jeslek

Banned
Easy Nixy. I would love to sleep with every girl I want, but I have a moral code that will not allow me. So hypothetically, if I ignore that, you get the list I mentioned.

freako104

flavio said:
Aren't you against the whole "Miss Right Now" thing?
he is hes looking for mr right now

Jerrek said:
Hmm, I would date a 15 year old. And, the age of consent is 14 in Ontario. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it either. But anyways, back to the list...

would the age thing bother you? im not saying criminal just that your so much older. not saying it wont work but wouldnt you prefer a guy your own age?

kuulani

Squiggy said:
:D um...its theoretical....

of course it is people. now come on. what celebrity would sleep with you just 'cause you have his/her name on a list?!?! And truth be told, they're probably diseased or something with the amount of people they sleep with ;)

Nixy, are you over Vin?
Let me add Vin to my list, 'cause he's sexy.

That makes 2 for me so far, Ben & Vin :headbang:

Jeslek

Banned
freako104 said:
wouldnt you prefer a guy your own age?
A guy? No :yell: I don't date guys! lol A girl my own age? Perhaps, but you never know when you might fall in love with someone a bit younger than you. :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Ku'u! OMG!:eek: I forgot!!!!

OK, I modify my list!!!

Eminem
Vin Diesel
Mark McGrath
Rob Thomas
Ben Affleck

dan

hmm...

1) that chick who was in the movie Go... katie holmes... mmm, dream girl
2) louise wener (was the singer in sleeper)
3) natalie imbruglia
4) kylie
5) and if we're going with time machines audrey hepburn

freako104

Jerrek said:
freako104 said:
wouldnt you prefer a guy your own age?
A guy? No :yell: I don't date guys! lol A girl my own age? Perhaps, but you never know when you might fall in love with someone a bit younger than you. :)

yup of course you dont date guys do you ;) actully with your last statement it is true. but i had to make fun of you again. thats all. you know me always teasing my buddies. but yea i do know people can fall for someone younger im jsut saying it might not work as well as someone your own age is all.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
do the women in luis' av count as 1 or 2?
helena bonham carter
joey lauren adams
natalie portman
helena bonham carter
joey lauren adams