• Sport Utilitiy Vehicles/Soccer Moms

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Pop up Ads/Spam

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

Roxy

I hate devices that are always "New and Improved" or better or souped up or whatnot. Like cellphones. They always manage to come up with something that's "far better" than the one you have now. It's like thanks bitch for the subtle hint of letting me know that the one I have now, is complete shite, not to mention the one I had before it, and the 5 others I had before that.

ris

i think television is probably the most annoying invention ever. eleventy trillion channels and sod all of any quality. maybe i'll just chuck mine away.

tonksy

you know what scares me? low fat mayonaisse. anyone care to explain the theory behind this? all mayo is is an emulsion of eggs and oil. how can you possibly make that low fat, and if you did, why in the hell would you choose to eat it?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
ris said:
i think television is probably the most annoying invention ever. eleventy trillion channels and sod all of any quality. maybe i'll just chuck mine away.

Yeah, my TV has been collecting dust for a very long time by now.

Aunty Em

Roxy said:
I hate devices that are always "New and Improved" or better or souped up or whatnot. Like cellphones. They always manage to come up with something that's "far better" than the one you have now. It's like thanks bitch for the subtle hint of letting me know that the one I have now, is complete shite, not to mention the one I had before it, and the 5 others I had before that.

I've still got the cellphone I've had for at least 18 months... it doesn't have ringtones or logos, or take photos but why the heck do I need them anyway? It does what I want... allows me to phone other people in an emergency. This constant need to update is just a big con to part me from my money if you ask me... and really serves no useful purpose except as a status symbol for those who can't afford the latest new car...

Oz

ris said:

I'll second that.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Aunty Em said:
I've still got the cellphone I've had for at least 18 months... it doesn't have ringtones or logos, or take photos but why the heck do I need them anyway? It does what I want... allows me to phone other people in an emergency. This constant need to update is just a big con to part me from my money if you ask me... and really serves no useful purpose except as a status symbol for those who can't afford the latest new car...

Mine is older than that, the phone does its job great and i completely support what you say, but still i'm looking fordward to get a new one mainly because of the size not because of the "improved" functions.