The most dangerous love!!!

IDLEchild

Has any of ye fallen for their friends opposite sex or not?

Those such wonderful, god given critters to apologize for your family, people that choose to be near you in free will and choice. Has anyone ever had an attractive friend that became more endearing and beautiful over time as you further started to explore them and likewise they explored you through mutual interest and conversations? You couldn't bare the thought of losing them and at any moment you just wanted to grab them and kiss them but feared not to do so for the sake of your heavenly relationship.

Did any of you ever go through with it? mustered up the courage and tackeled the bull by the horns?

Did the bull get tamed by you or did the bull just felt awkward and eventually stopped talking to you?

I find it hillarious when others tell me of their woes about how wonderful their friends are, especially women.......seriously...women do this a lot. I hear of their perfect guy friends, who listen, care, feel general concern for their banter and so on and so forth and yet they complain of dating bohemian assholes...one after another. They complain men don't understand them.

*ahem*....how about you start something with the man who actually cares to listen to your petulent whining...obviously he has some good intent if he listens without expecting any good fuck in the hay with you.

Why do you women keep guy friends to talk their ears off yet complain of men being calice assholes?

Guys on the other hand regularly put moves on their girl friends, the girls are just smarter by resisting. A guy has no shame so why should you...or do you simply don't see that best guy of yours as an romantic item to be paraded around for his humble yet manly personality.

Yes so two questions...one for all and one for women who apply.

tonksy

most of my relationships began as friendship. *shrugs* i gotta size somebody up first...you know? but thats me. i don't make male friends for this purpose....i've just always been more comfortable with my male friends...like a wavelength thing...anyway, my point being that i have had tons of male friends in my life and only a few have become more. women 'keep male friends' because they like them.

greenfreak

I went out with this guy Mike in high school and wound up having feelings for his best friend Joe that I worked with and spent a lot of time with. Joe went away to college out of state and came to see me the night before he was leaving to say goodbye. I was going to tell him then but in the end, chickened out. He went, Mike and I broke up, and I pretty much didn't see or hear from him for years.

Out of the blue one day, I see this guy Ed who was a mutual friend of ours. We make plans to hang out one night. I ask him about Joe, if he's heard from him and I'm told that not only is he gay, but that it's my fault he's gay. Because he had a crush on me the whole time I was going out with the Mike, but I "denied" him so he turned gay. :laugh: Anyway, Ed was adamant that it was totally obvious to everyone but myself that he wanted to be with me then. I had no idea.

Anyway, I guess you should trust your instincts. I didn't do it and he turned out to be gay. I wouldn't want to have kept him from realizing that. :D

SexyBoo

I have many guy friends in my life that I am perfectly happy being "just friends" with. Now, I have definitely developed feelings for some of these friends, but I normally have not acted on them. In the few cases where I have, it was nice because I ended up in a relationship with someone who I knew and who I already admired and respected for the person they were.

I'm in love with someone who started out as a friend now. Many already know the difficulties of our situation. I can't say what the future will bring - but something tells me that for us, no matter whether our future holds a true relationship or not - we will always be friends.

Is that too optimistic?

Mare

Well, I can honestly say I had TRUE love twice in my life.

First TRUE love-broke me down over years and years, mentally, physically, EMOTIONALLY.
Second TRUE love-Flat out broke my heart-found out they were not the person I knew over the past 4 years.
But-as usual life goes on and broken hearts DO mend in Time. Memories last forever in your heart and mind-I think all your life you live and learn from mistakes that happened. Just pick your head up and have pride and confidence in yourself.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Buttcrackdivine said:
Has anyone ever had an attractive friend that became more endearing and beautiful over time as you further started to explore them and likewise they explored you through mutual interest and conversations? You couldn't bare the thought of losing them and at any moment you just wanted to grab them and kiss them but feared not to do so for the sake of your heavenly relationship.

Did any of you ever go through with it? mustered up the courage and tackeled the bull by the horns?

Yeah, we've been together for almost 6 months :D

BeardofPants

people-animal-princess-alligator-pond-frog.jpg

freako104

SexyBoo said:
I have many guy friends in my life that I am perfectly happy being "just friends" with. Now, I have definitely developed feelings for some of these friends, but I normally have not acted on them. In the few cases where I have, it was nice because I ended up in a relationship with someone who I knew and who I already admired and respected for the person they were.

I'm in love with someone who started out as a friend now. Many already know the difficulties of our situation. I can't say what the future will bring - but something tells me that for us, no matter whether our future holds a true relationship or not - we will always be friends.

Is that too optimistic?

course not. if it gives you hope but as long as you dont get your hopes too high and then get hurt and broken hearterd youll be allright but its good to be optomistic. and remember love always finds a way :hug:

once. it was back in HS and she was one of my best friends. after a year i really thought i was in love with her. never really did act on it tho i flirted wiht her a lot. shes now dating a mutual friend of ours from HS and she and I have continued to be close friends. looking at it tho i think she is right(i confessed later how i felt and she said we are better as friends).

lacemyster

I'm going through that. I've got a little crush on a guy friend of mine. I don't know if he knows, but if he does, I wonder why he hasn't confronted me about it, hmmm. It's strange.

IDLEchild

MuFu said:
I HATE THIS THREAD. :mad:

Can probably guess which category I fall into... :rolleyes:

No i can't, that is why i started the thread in the first place.

I'm going through that. I've got a little crush on a guy friend of mine. I don't know if he knows, but if he does, I wonder why he hasn't confronted me about it, hmmm. It's strange.

It is possibly because he doesn't like you.

Oz

The woman I loved most in the world was my best friend for about eight months before we got together, she was the only person I've ever hesitated telling my feelings to.......was glad when I did tho'...was a great relationship.

I can't recall taking things further than friendship ever actually blowing a good friendship apart.........I've certainly had the "lets just be friends" speech a coupla times but being turned down has never left me heartbroken. I don't get embarresed easliy, so those lil' instances were usually glossed over and the friendship survived :) When an actual relationship has gone it's journey....I've always remained friends with my ex's.......of course a few have drifted away...but I guess that is the nature with a lot of friendships anyway :shrug:

As for people having a crush on me. lol...as a young guy (and to some extent even now) I was totally fucking oblivious. The delicate lil' game of flirting was totally beyond me :tardbang: I had to be dragged into a good tongue wrestle before I realised what was going on :D I've learned a few tricks of flirtin' these days.......prolly 'cos the one night stand doesn't apeal so much, in fact......I don't think I've had sex with anyone who wasn't a friend first for the last 5 yrs (not counting a coupla drunken nights).

MuFu

Buttcrackdivine said:
No i can't, that is why i started the thread in the first place.

I fell for my best friend but she doesn't feel the same way. It's the most hopeless situation I've ever been in and has been fucking me up for the past two years.

MuFu.

IDLEchild

MuFu said:
I fell for my best friend but she doesn't feel the same way. It's the most hopeless situation I've ever been in and has been fucking me up for the past two years.

MuFu.

Why do you people let such meager setbacks get in your way? 2 years?.....why?

freako104

lacemyster said:

its possible hes not sure if its true or not, or maybe hes shy? good luck in getting him sweety. mufu im sorry she did that. i hope you find a good person who wont mind fuck you

MuFu

Nah, not her fault at all. It'd be easier if it was, then at least I'd have somebody to blame instead of myself.

We'll go back to being great friends again, I'm sure. It'd be a terrible shame if that didn't happen because we get on so well. I just feel pretty gutted right now and want to break stuff. She literally owned me, dude. :mad:

MuFu.