The most important thing poll

Relationship poll

• Total voters

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
I wish you luck! We were great friends, were together for 7.5 years before getting married. Been married 2.5 years and it's going for divorce. You never know from one day to the next what can happen.

Similar story & we're still together, 20 years since moving in together & 14 years since marriage.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Ours too. After 4 years living together, made it for 10 years of marriage before separating.

BeardofPants

Gonz said:
Similar story & we're still together, 20 years since moving in together & 14 years since marriage.

Yep, me and the BF were friends for 2 years or so, and we've been together for 11. I'd say that friendship is pretty darned important. Helps if you share common interests as well.

Liliandra

having common interests is fantastic, we share a lot of things, not the least of which is gaming (video and rp) scary thing is that we also think the same, will say the exact same sentence with the exact same wording at the same time, lol....We even did it once when playing WoW online, guildie asked a question, we both typed the answer, the exact same answer.......wierd

BeardofPants

Yep, me and the sig other are also into rpg and gaming - although I'm usually the one who plays the games all the way through. :lloyd: And we both start and finish each others sentences all the time - what's really fun is when we both try to call each other at exactly the same time, and the phone becomes engaged, so we can't get through. :D

Stkshft

Tough decision....they all have valid points. It was hard to decide what to pick, so other had to be chosen.......

I would say I need to trust a person, and they would have to be a honest person.

----Stkshft----

Liliandra

Stkshft said:
Tough decision....they all have valid points. It was hard to decide what to pick, so other had to be chosen.......

I would say I need to trust a person, and they would have to be a honest person.

----Stkshft----

definitely of prime importance I would say....never stick with a person that would lie to you.