The Official OTC potato chip!!!!

tonksy

OKAY! So the same people (Kettle Chips) make a flavor called Spicy Thai! It's yum! I find them to be sweet and tangy and not overly spicy!
Ingredients: Russet potatoes, safflower and/or sunflower oil, honey powder, salt, garlic powder, jalapeno pepper, ground ginger, onion powder, habanero pepper, dried parsley, citric acid, cilantro, oleoresin, ginger oil, cayenne pepper, white pepper, lime oil.
Which means Rob can eat them...but he's going to have to get his own bag!

Professur

tonksy said:
OKAY! So the same people (Kettle Chips) make a flavor called Spicy Thai! It's yum! I find them to be sweet and tangy and not overly spicy!

Translation, wear gloves when openning the bag, and shield your eyes.

tonksy

Okay....<pantpant> halfway through the bag. Scratch what I said about not too spicy. These guys are JUUUUUUST right! So Canadians and Steve? Don't touch them.

Professur

tonksy said:
Okay....<pantpant> halfway through the bag. Scratch what I said about not too spicy. These guys are JUUUUUUST right! So Canadians and Steve? Don't touch them.

Translation : call a Hazmat team if you see these at your local grocery.

Professur

tonksy said:
My tongue is red and puffy. Man, those really are some delicious chips!

Translation, Her tongue is making a concerted effort to leave her behind and seek medical attention, but is being held prisoner behind her teeth.

Professur

You do realize that she's probably incapable of speech now, and is totally reliant on her keyboard to communicate with the outside world.

tonksy

I am not out of practice! And I can grow my own...I just have to hide them.
J? The chips are apples and oranges as these taste great and Zap's jalapenos don't really have much flavor, IMHO. The heat? These are probably hotter...but that may be because I ate over half a bag.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
tonksy said:
I am not out of practice! And I can grow my own...I just have to hide them.

It looks like I missed something interesting.

Kettle Chips Spicy Thai...hafta try some-sounds tasty

tonksy

Our homeowners covenance is a coverall piece of poo and it considers tomatoes and pepper plants to break the "no crops" policy.

tonksy

We have a nice hideyhole at the edge of the deck that works just fine. We had about 5 tomatoes and 2 peppers last year with no word said. We'll be upping that this year.

Inkara1

So are you, in effect, telling the homeowner's association, "we're upping our tomato output... up yours"?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
Our homeowners covenance is a coverall piece of poo and it considers tomatoes and pepper plants to break the "no crops" policy.
wait'll one of the administrators has sunflowers then raise all manner of hell.