The press is starting to wake up and grow some balls

ResearchMonkey

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns,
why should we let them have ideas.
Joseph Stalin

Scary isn't it.

Attacking the press is certainly a sign that there is something wrong with this presidents administration.

ResearchMonkey

Good point, so the tide is already beginning to turn?
Yeah its turning. Obamas attempts to control the message is offending to most every American. People have every right to question, and the ability to ask those questions. Obama has made every effort to keep that from happening and people do not like it.

People are discovering they do not trust POTUS and his commie admin.

spike

Yeah its turning. Obamas attempts to control the message is offending to most every American.

No, controlling the message is what every president, business, celebrity, and any one else with PR does. It is not offensive to most Americans.

People have every right to question, and the ability to ask those questions. Obama has made every effort to keep that from happening and people do not like it.

Nobody is trying to keep people from asking questions. They do not want to deal with a propaganda machine masquerading as a news outlet as is their right. Similarly they don't need to deal with Inside Edition or the National Enquirer.

People are discovering they do not trust POTUS and his commie admin.

You made that up. It is your wishful thinking again.

Cerise

Good point, so the tide is already beginning to turn?

Even some dems are starting to wake up:

A White House effort to undermine conservative critics is generating a backlash on Capitol Hill — and not just from Republicans.

“It’s a mistake,” said Rep. Jason Altmire, a moderate Democrat from western Pennsylvania. “I think it’s beneath the White House to get into a tit for tat with news organizations.”

spike

OMG some dems don't agree!

Some Reps didn't agree with Bush on everything either. Holy crap! You mean people have individual viewpoints?

Cerise

Yeah its turning. Obamas attempts to control the message is offending to most every American.

GWB was slammed daily by all the other news organizations and his administration handled it with class. obama is an amateur and lacks the experience, knowledge, and backbone to be in the office.

Winky

When will we know that his followers are starting to desert his sinking ship?
What will the beginning signs be? Or are we seeing just that right now???

ResearchMonkey

GWB was slammed daily by all the other news organizations and his administration handled it with class. obama is an amateur and lacks the experience, knowledge, and backbone to be in the office.
I agree for the most part.

Obama is an amateur at being an American President, he would do fine as a banana republic dicktator like Venezuela.

Even the Brits see it happening.

Barack Obama sees worst poll rating drop in 50 years
The decline in Barack Obama's popularity since July has been the steepest of any president at the same stage of his first term for more than 50 years.

sauce
Considering that Truman got bumped into his presidency this is unprecedented for an American President.

Cerise

Lameduck in 2010!

"If I'm an independent voter unhappy with Obama's performance so far, am I more likely to blame a news network, TV and radio hosts, a business trade association, or the president himself?"

ResearchMonkey

Lameduck in 2010!

"If I'm an independent voter unhappy with Obama's performance so far, am I more likely to blame a news network, TV and radio hosts, a business trade association, or the president himself?"
As we lose soldiers every day due to his ineptitude as CiC.

Winky

Rush mentioned on his program how Obama is attacking everyone.
Sure signs of desperation? I think so. The blues dogs know which
way the wind is a blowin’.

Cerise

Gallup polls? I thought they liked obama. :shrug:

Gallup recorded an average daily approval rating of 53 per cent for Mr Obama for the third quarter of the year, a sharp drop from the 62 per cent he recorded from April.

His current approval rating – hovering just above the level that would make re-election an uphill struggle – is close to the bottom for newly-elected president. Mr Obama entered the White House with a soaring 78 per cent approval rating.

Winky

Ah yes Cerise, don't cha just love them Brits?
As we begin to trash him perhaps the rest of the
world will follow?