The Russian Army..doing something useful

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
AlphaTroll said:
Don't believe everything you read in Cosmo - it's easily the biggest nonsense you are bound to ever read to be honest. It amazes me though that they'd have an article about this subject...what on earth do you tell people when you're doing your research "Hey, what do you do to make your man taste better?" :retard:

it may be cosmo, it may be other, I read a lot, like everything I can get my hands on, I've read the woman's home remedy guide front to back as well, they have great tips too

some don't apply to men though, lol

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
A while ago I used to drink lots of Jamaica flavoured water, after a week some things :D started to smell really nice, I never thought that it would have such an impact.

MrBishop

Semen is a sucros solution, not a saline one... it's supposed to taste sweet...the problem is: Taste buds for sweet are at the tip of the tongue, and for salty near the back of the throat. 'nuff said :p

As for pineapple juice..I've heard it before, but I'm told that it doesn't work. Same for other citrus fruits etc...

For a change..try buying flavoured rub-on lubricants or spray on if you prefer it that way. They make them in all sorts of flavours...from chocolate to daquiri.

tonksy

that lotion tastes like sacchrine (sp?)....if it's that awful i suppose the hershey syrup might save the day....or a fuckin' shower...now there's a novel idea...