the shakedown and crashes

unclehobart

Is this the real forum or just an alt server echo that will eventually collapse in and of itself in time? About 200 posts went the way of the dodo, of which a good 30 were mine; most of them in fairly long drawn out paragraph form too. I hate to think they are gone for good. I also hate to think that anything that we are posting now is going to end up on the scrapheap as well. Whats the collective latest and greatest on this whole nightmare?

B

Bubba

where do words go when they are lost? is there a big word pile out there somewhere?

G

odd...just went to http://www.xibase.com and it came up. otcentral.com didn't.

G

And I lost all that posting I did, too...I did, however re-start the burning embers in the Pledge thread. :D

G

until the ISP settles down and locks in the proper redirect you cant stay logged in. If you leave the site you need to relog the next time you show.

Aunty Em

There's gonna be lots of "Guests" around then.

We could start a thread called "Guess Who?" and see if we can work out is who is who. :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently, after the hard drive crash of the new server, the most recent backup the host had was from the 17th.

If everyone's willing to lose all their posts from TODAY, I can restore the November 19th backups and we'd have up to November 19th at about 1:10am eastern instead of November 17th... :headbang:

G

Do you know why this is happening, DO YOU KNOW WHY THIS IS HAPPENING?
Because there is a god in heaven that's why. :D

G

I was under the influence of some prescription Temazepam & whiskey and i think i was posting really stupid last night. Although i'm not sure this i where i was posting so i'm checking other forums as well.