the shakedown and crashes

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
fury said:
Apparently, after the hard drive crash of the new server, the most recent backup the host had was from the 17th.

If everyone's willing to lose all their posts from TODAY, I can restore the November 19th backups and we'd have up to November 19th at about 1:10am eastern instead of November 17th... :headbang:

I say restore the 19th/nov backup.

B

Bubba

you are just worried about your postcount. get a new username like i did and not worry about trivial things like that. :)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
:rolleyes:

I made less than 10 posts in the last 2 days, i'm worried about other people's posts.

G

I for one will not bother to post until some manner of action is declared one way or another.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Well, too many posts have already been made to warrant restoring the backup anyway, so it's gonna stay like it is now.

B

Bubba

i am beginning to think this host blows, what's the name of it so i wont ever use them for a site?

G

Odd, I haven't been able to get here consistently for three days, and I'm still the no 3 poster for the last week. :headbang:

Yep, I'm a post whore.

G

Anonymous said:
^ I'm guessing that's hobart ^
It was. You get a gold star. Now that its been declared that the old will stay dead I will post again.