These are the people our president want to arm

jimpeel

Well, it turns out the rebels didn't behead the Bishop after all. They merely shot him eight times while he was trying to protect a group of nuns.

My apologies to all concerned for my oversight; and I feel so much better about these people now. They truly are a bunch of stand-up guys.

SOURCE

2minkey

bootlicker
since you're tossing off, here's an image that will likely help you.
work.3985186.1.poster,375x360,ffffff.jpg

catocom

I still have 'hope' for the Egyptian peoples.
Mainly because I want um to eventually let archeologists explore the pyramids more. :D

I still have a theory that the pyramids go back to 'Jacob', and I think the rtelations
between the Egyptians, and Israelis could be more solidified.

catocom

Like I said...just a thoery.
According to the Bible, they stored up 7 years worth of grain, and also sold to other counties/villages)
so where they stored it had to be something massive, and would most likely still be around today.
The pyramids imho are the only things that might fit that description.
(unless it was something dismantled after 7 years or whatever)
It doesn't seem like the Egyptians made too many things that were not made to last though.

2minkey

bootlicker
pyramids predate jacob showing up in egypt.

that and pyramids are obviously not grain depositories.

so i don't think your theory is going to get very far.

catocom

I don't put much stock at all in the 'dating' process.
I don't think the earth has been here 'millions' of years or more.
As many 'scientists' as you can come up with to support the dating processes, I can come up with one with an opposing view.

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah we're not really depending on all that hocus-pocus science stuff here GIVEN THE WRITTEN RECORDS including the bible itself. egypt WITH PYRAMIDS was as it was before jacob showed up. it is well-established.

and the pyramids are obviously and indisputably NOT grain depositories. unless of course they are interstellar portals to grain storage facilities beyond the moons of mars.

sorry you don't believe in science. good luck with your faerie tales.

catocom

given the Bible it's self?
What 'bible' do you refer to?
and what other written records do you refer to?

No, I'm not into so-called hocus pocus, but I do believe REAL science.
It's the 'theories' that some spew as if it were 'proven' fact that I have a problem with.
and...
there are several kinds of dating processes, and the carbon one hasn't 'proven' vary reliable over 100 years.
Besides, like the rocks used to built the pyramids are older than the structure, so you'd have to
rely on written record of some kind.
Personally, I don't think the earth may not have even existed over 10k years, but then
I have several 'theories' that can neither be proved, or disproved by 'tried and true' science.

but, that's why some of my old teachers didn't like me. I've never been "in the box". I usually think outside it.

2minkey

bootlicker
dude i've successfully carbon dated dead skin off my ballsack to the precise moment of my likely awkward conception.

there's references to egypt all over the bible. it's recognized as a civilization and power not of the jews. try a google search.

and, again, does this look like a granary? at all?

im_12223_screen.jpg

catocom

dude i've successfully carbon dated dead skin off my ballsack to the precise moment of my likely awkward conception.

there's references to egypt all over the bible. it's recognized as a civilization and power not of the jews. try a google search.

and, again, does this look like a granary? at all?

off your ballsack?
You have bigger problems than arguing this with me.

I see you say there's references, but I see no examples there.
and
that drawing is just all they've found so far. They are still exploring it, and that's what I'm referring to.
If you don't know they haven't found it all yet, you're not keeping up.

2minkey

bootlicker
LMAO. yes you are a rare, out-of-the-box thinker to be sure.

and it's just like the third grade all over again. ya ain't did your homework so nothing factual will get in the way but you sure got some clever, metaphorical, even magical ideas.

here you go buddy.

unicorn.jpg

catocom

It does help when experimenting though.
I've helped send men into space, and built numerous prototypes that are still on the retail market in some form or another.
Engineering is a passion.

catocom

you remember man...surely
I told you I made some of the space shuttle parts.
A few other things...
I helped design several new style high pressure washer nozzles, dental articulators,
weedeater heads, aluminum excruciation blocks, various die molds, and I could go on, but I won't.