"They talk about me like a dog."

jimpeel

1. so now he is an effeminate whiner/sniveler. i like how your name-calling is getting more direct.

It's not name calling if it is true. It is merely calling him what he really is.

"I inherited ... ""I inherited ... " "I inherited ... " "I inherited ... " "I inherited ... " "I inherited ... " "I inherited ... " "I inherited ... " "I inherited ... " "I inherited ... " "I inherited ... " "I inherited ... " "I inherited ... " "I inherited ... " "I inherited ... " "I inherited ... " "I inherited ... " "I inherited ... " "I inherited ... " "I inherited ... " "I inherited ... " "I inherited ... " "I inherited ... "

Winky

:

14sz59k.jpg

ResearchMonkey

Obama promised to put all bills on the White House web site for five days before signing them.

Obama promised to have the congressional health care negotiations broadcast live on C-SPAN.

Obama promised to end earmarks.

Obama promised to keep unemployment from rising above 8 percent.

Obama promised to close the detention center at Guantanamo in the first year.

Obama promised to make peace with direct, no pre-condition talks with America ’s most hate-filled enemies during his first year in office, ushering in a new era of global cooperation.

Obama promisede to end the hiring of former lobbyists into high White House jobs.

Obama promised to end no-compete contracts with the government.

Obama promised promise to disclose the names of all attendees at closed White House meetings.

Obama promised for a new era of bipartisan cooperation in all matters.

Obama promised to have chosen a home church to attend Sunday services with his family by Easter of last year.

George Bush’s fault. Liar​

2minkey

bootlicker
It's not name calling if it is true. It is merely calling him what he really is.

okay. by that standard, then, by the volume and content of your posts one could refer you as... golly, a lot of things. few of them flattering.

ResearchMonkey

Obama is a big pussy
I think it's a fairly simple communication that clearly reflects my feelings about his personal Alpha-male attributes. -- So where's the problem?

Here's the problem: As our president it reflects upon all Americans (especially on his apologist).