"They talk about me like a dog."

jimpeel

nope. even jim's gone the way of simple name calling. "oh lookie, limp-wristed sissy."

seems to have become a herd disease. but i guess that's appropriate.

I didn't call him any names. He merely looks rather effeminate in that picture. That doesn't make him gay.

2minkey

bootlicker
effectively, yes you did name-call jim. "sissy" doesn't necessarily mean gay. it means effeminate. i think you just said that. in any case you have had nothing of substance to say in this thread. maybe try responding to some of my points earlier in the thread?

ResearchMonkey

nope. even jim's gone the way of simple name calling. "oh lookie, limp-wristed sissy."

seems to have become a herd disease. but i guess that's appropriate.
Wouldn't your broad labeling be the same ideological identity grouping and demeaning insults?

Yeah minx, you would never do anything like that. Edumacated irony.

Obama is a big pussy, deal with it bro.

jimpeel

effectively, yes you did name-call jim. "sissy" doesn't necessarily mean gay. it means effeminate. i think you just said that. in any case you have had nothing of substance to say in this thread. maybe try responding to some of my points earlier in the thread?

I hate to point this out; but you are the only one in this thread who has used the term "sissy".

Also, placing what you posted in quotes -- "oh lookie, limp-wristed sissy." -- was very bad form as there was no quote by anyone on this thread to that effect.

What "points"? In THIS POST you stated:

was there any point to this? two different comments, two different contexts, no meaning between 'em. there must be some hidden message in here because i'm having a hard time understanding how what appears on the surface is anything but a manifestation of desperate boredom, unhealthy obsession, and cognitive torpor.

To what is there to respond? Your name calling that I am desperate, bored, and in obsessive torpor?

The rest of the post was directed to Cerise -- by name.

None of your other posts make any point and are thus unworthy of response.

ResearchMonkey

broad labeling of what? you're not making a point at all.
I'm sure you missed the point, it would too hypocritical if you actually were able to see it.

implying chattel

Your forum platform must remain clean and free of insulting or offending words that other might make others feel sad. You are suppose to be above that, a man of pure facts for the enlightenment of others. You consistently use innuendos as insults as if we are not suppose to notice your demeaning words.

Rally minx, you are better than us in that regard. So I expect you to keep it extremely boring from now on. -kthnxbai.

:swing:

ResearchMonkey

You would think that at almost two years into his presidency Obama would own the office and live up to the title.

obamacrybaby2.jpg

Winky

Trillion dollar failed stimulus
10% unemployment rate
$1.5 trillion annual deficit
$13 trillion national debt
Obama takeover of our Healthcare and the slimy back room corruption needed to pass the bill.
Holder's suing Arizona
Hillary sending Imam to Middle East to raise money for Mosque
Worried about dysfunctional and failed foreign policy
2,000 page bills that nobody has read
Cap & Trade tax increase
Unions are special interests
Activist judges ignoring the will of the people
Arrogant leadership that does not listen
American Exceptionalism destroyed...

We are not going to take it anymore

2minkey

bootlicker
I hate to point this out; but you are the only one in this thread who has used the term "sissy".

Also, placing what you posted in quotes -- "oh lookie, limp-wristed sissy." -- was very bad form as there was no quote by anyone on this thread to that effect.

What "points"? In THIS POST you stated:

To what is there to respond? Your name calling that I am desperate, bored, and in obsessive torpor?

The rest of the post was directed to Cerise -- by name.

None of your other posts make any point and are thus unworthy of response.

1. everyone knows what your comment meant. stop digging yourself a hole.

2. so answer the question. two different remarks, two different contexts. how do they connect, jim? what is the meaning behind this thread? what are you trying to say?

jimpeel

1. You are the only one on this thread to use the term.

2. The "point" is that he refers to himself as a "mutt" and then starts sniveling about how people talk about him like he is a dog. He is a whiner and a sniveler. He has always been a whiner and a sniveler.

I guess you didn't hear the speech he made a couple of days ago where he was sniveling about just about everything. Watch the video HERE.

Winky

The One is now lower than a dog

The Clit-ons were an embarrassment
this guy sickens me.

2minkey

bootlicker
1. You are the only one on this thread to use the term.

2. The "point" is that he refers to himself as a "mutt" and then starts sniveling about how people talk about him like he is a dog. He is a whiner and a sniveler. He has always been a whiner and a sniveler.

I guess you didn't hear the speech he made a couple of days ago where he was sniveling about just about everything. Watch the video HERE.

1. so now he is an effeminate whiner/sniveler. i like how your name-calling is getting more direct.

2. weak. just sooooo weak. his "mutt" reference was to his racial background. the "dog" reference arose in a completely different context and had to do with the behavior of others. they're unconnected.

imagine one day you commented to a co-worker that you felt "free as a bird." sometime later, at the local brewhouse, you scarf down a bunch of chicken wings, and someone referred to you as a "vulture." still later yet, some omniscient blogger calls you a hypocrite, and symbolic cannibal. how silly would that be? about as silly as this thread.

ResearchMonkey

1. so now he is an effeminate whiner/sniveler.
Naw, he always was a effeminate whiner/sniveler and a flaming metrosexual.

I figured "Mutt" was bi-racial, race. I feel the use of the word "dog" was something borrowed from the civil right era. I believe he was trying to ignite the race issue borrowing from the struggle he was never a part of.

Making excuses and running cover for him is silly at this point, Obama is a divider, appeaser and leftist. - Do not want.