Things that are annoying.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Octal: I got the same problem as you. My bf always has stuff come up. I am EXTREMELY lucky if I see him once a week (Ok, so the only time I can see him is Fri, Sat, Sun nights but still)

Mirlyn

HomeLAN said:
This morning, I was cut off by a woman in a Lexus. She missed me by about 2 inches (5 cm). I noticed that she was both talking on a cell phone and applying makeup in her vanity mirror. I almost hit her just to get the opportunity to tell her off.

I've noticed a large rash of running stop signs and yellow/red lights here. Getting worse and worse. In the 10-15 mins I was gone this morning to get gas, three people ran a red light (one sped through it and the other two turned left on red in front of me as I had the green) and two people ran a four-way stop. I'm so tempted to drive the truck one day and HIT every one of them. Its like they think "Oh, well they'll stop. Even if its their turn to go, they won't want to get in an accident, so they'll wait for me." F*%@kers. :mad: But what the hell do you do? I used to call these people in, perhaps I should start doing that again.

freako104

Nixy said:
Octal: I got the same problem as you. My bf always has stuff come up. I am EXTREMELY lucky if I see him once a week (Ok, so the only time I can see him is Fri, Sat, Sun nights but still)

least you have time for a relationship school and work is all i have time for. its become my whole life(unless free time which is limited)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh, I don't have time for it. I work my ass off to make time for it. I didn't want a relationship but I saw him and melted :)

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
i find it highly annoying when people think they can be just as sarcastic towards me as i am towards them.

ipmoof

Female drummers annoy THE FUCK out of me. GRRR... just thinking about them makes me MAD MAD MAD, RRRAAAAAAAARGHH!!!!! :grumpy:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Actually what annoys me more than anything anymore is the television commercials they are making now. It seems as if all the good ideas have been taken for at least 5 years now, and they are just doing the stupidest shit just to fill up 30 seconds worth of tape.

ipmoof

They just look SO stupid. I tell you man, the female body/mind is not designed to drum. Same goes for throwing... URGH!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I still think you were right the first time, he got his ass kicked by a female drummer.