Things that don't belong together

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
My loving and thoughtful wife gave me, among other things, a certificate for a one hour hot stone massage at Christmas.

Me.

The redneck.

In a towel at some fru-fru salon getting a hot stone massage from either some hippie chick or some fag most likely.

I just set the appointment up for next week. This oughta be good for a few giggles. I think I'll wear my overalls, a Dixie Outfitters t-shirt, of course the camo battle flag ball cap, and some muddy work boots for this auspicious occasion.

Pray for a redneck...:erm:

Professur

I'll warn you, but you won't listen. You do this once, and if they know what they're doing ..... you'll come back changed. This has nothing to do with the hippie chick or fag .... A properly done hot stone massage will take 10 years off your soul and 20 off your body. Suggest to your missus that she be in lingerie she doesn't mind having shredded and that the tax deduction be at a friend's house by the time you get back. Although ... if she gave it to you ... she already knows.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I'll warn you, but you won't listen. You do this once, and if they know what they're doing ..... you'll come back changed. This has nothing to do with the hippie chick or fag .... A properly done hot stone massage will take 10 years off your soul and 20 off your body. Suggest to your missus that she be in lingerie she doesn't mind having shredded and that the tax deduction be at a friend's house by the time you get back. Although ... if she gave it to you ... she already knows.

I've heard that these things do wonders for a feller's back. I've also been told that we had better budget one monthly from now on if I do this. If it'll ease this back pain some, I'll do it.

paul...:finger: :p

Professur

Like I said ... it's highly dependent on the skill of the masseuse. The one who taught me was .... gifted. Let's leave that right there, shall we?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I can't understand how anyone can find a massage relaxing. Seriously, I get tense when people touch me.

PrincessLissa

Don't worry about the ticklish part. I am beyond ticklish but you are so relaxed that you don't really even realize that you are ticklish.